Thursday, August 18, 2022

What is going on in Siberia?

Q.  Hi Lynn, thank you for everything you do. I have a million questions for you, but I'll start with this one.

What's going on in Siberia? (see picture) This is so unbelievable but also so anatomically accurate. It seems like it can't be just coincidence. It looks like a bearded man fell over and turned into dirt. Except he was 20,000 miles tall. Is this for real or is G00gle messing with us? If it's real what does that mean for the real size of Earth? Is Earth really just a graveyard? Thank you. 
A.  As I tune into this, I do get that our history is not .what we think.  Many structures we see are petrified life forms.  Some of the mesas were tree trunks from gigantic trees, and some rock formation are really petrified bones.  (Check out my reading on Womb Cave) Giants and large vegetation did live on earth at one time when the gravity was much different.  As earth changed and shifted the gravitational forces, the circulatory systems could not support the larger beings and they slowly phased out.

Even though there are these beings in history, I do not get that Siberia is one of them.  Some of the larger beings were in reality at most around 100 feet tall.  

This is a very curious question!  Thanks so much for the suggestion.  So curious your thoughts!  

Love and light, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

10 comments:

chris said...

I thought gravity had been disproved? Not trying to be argumentative, but I thought gravity was never proved in the first place and was just a theory??

Robert Schoen said...

I think the bearded head outline of Siberia is just the matter of being "in the eye of the beholder." We can see forms and patterns in almost anything, and when I was a kid I always thought that South America look like the face of a woman while Africa look like the torso bust of a man but that they fit together like jig-saw puzzle pieces, an indication they were at one time united. Both Italy and Louisiana look like boots but you don't think their outlines were designed by god-like cobblers or those with boot fetishes.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@chris: Gravity as defined doesn't feel to be entirely accurate. It is more about the ability for something to pass through the magnetic particles and how tight the particles are.. The basis of Coral Castle is tied to this...

@Robert: Yes, I do believe that pangea is real and things have shifted over time.

SB said...

Lynn have you seen the perfect eyes and faces in the sky that people keep getting pictures of is this the spirits of past giants?

margaret m martin said...

makes me wonder how one guy in florida could overcome gravity to move the heavy coral

Guedes de Miranda said...

good question Margaret!The hard thing here is to get an answer (in the present life I mean)from Lynn on this subject..... ;)

Iverna said...

Well this is strange..I saw video yesterday that showed cloud formations on nasa photos showing demonic or reptilian images surrounding the planet on three sides.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: I have seen that. I do think those are spirits/guides. They are very cool images.

@margaret: He used some tools to facilitate it and also had to work at night when the air is different.

@Guedes de Miranda: I very briefly addressed it with Margaret but I signed an NDA with someone who was writing a book on it so I can't get too much into it.

@Iverna: That is ominous, but somehow feels right on point with what our world is going through.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for choosing my question! I have to admit I'm really surprised that you didn't see anything! Maybe I should have called out more details in the image, I encourage people to download g00gle Earth Pro (it's free) and check it out for themselves.

There are geographic features that are clearly eyelashes, the ridge of the skull is anatomically correct and has a corresponding white calcium-rich ridge. You can even see that there was a hole pierced through the back of the skull, as if this thing was executed like a farm animal, and you can see the outflow of effluence, just like how a decaying corpse would be after death (sorry to be graphic). It is very convincing to me, at least.

I trust your intuition but I feel like something else was going on here. I wonder if it was a soulless creation, an assembled creature like a homunculus? I don't know. This has bothered me for a long time.

I have read stories about 'loosh farming' that talk about the creation and execution of enormous creatures as initial experiments with negative energy harvesting, I though this might have something to do with that.

I also read the Terra Papers after I saw your post about them, it talks about earth being a destroyed, mashed up amalgam of a giant wrecked planet that was basically "salvaged", i wonder if it's an artifact from something that?

In a radio interview with Val Valerian (aka John Grace, author of the Matrix series of conspiracy books), he talked about there being some kind of "event horizon", I think he said 30 million years in the past, that could not be remote viewed or psychically penetrated. I wonder if this happened before that time?

Anyway, thank you so much! I will definitely be asking more questions! Sorry for the long post.

@chris gravity is definitely real, but it's not what we have been told. check out the works of Miles Mathis, he has the only theory of gravity that's ever made sense to me. He says that gravity is an acceleration, not a force, and it is the artifact of 3 dimensional rotation. As in, our entire universe is in constant rotation in the x, y and z directions. This causes matter to clump together, and it depends only on the size of the object, not its mass. Electromagnetic forces repel and balance everything out, keeping the universe from being one big clump. Making it possible that we are all just part of an atom in God's big toe. What a strange world we live in, eh?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Trainwreck Ridge: I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment sharing your thoughts. I wasn't sure what would come through. I do see some really surprising things, and other times I think it will be surprising and it isn't. Thanks for sharing and the reading suggestion!