Wednesday, August 17, 2022

SubscribeStar: The Puppet Master Deal

Q.  I was wondering about intel I heard about how the elites, or puppet masters have been offered a deal.  Supposedly if they hand over the keys (which I'm not exactly sure what they mean) and uncast this spell that was cast over the earth, they will be allowed to go off planet to a world that is lush and ready for a golden age. This "spell" lowered the vibration  and they are the only ones that can uncast it. Thanks for your time. 

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.
[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

3 comments:

margaret m martin said...

i have tried accessing subscribestar and its not allowing.....can you help me? i have an account for your page....thanks

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@margaret: What is your user name? I will take a look. You can also send me an email if you'd like to keep it private.

margaret m martin said...

how do we get out of this loop? and can you please look into the anne heche crash and why she sat up before going into the ambulance and also why her associate came from her hospital bedside and said to a reporter that anne would recover just fine?????....THANK YOU !!!!!!!!