Friday, August 19, 2022

Hanna Upp's Disappearance

Q.  Hi Lynn, can you please do a reading on the Hannah Upp's disappearance. She disappeared on two other occasions, but was found with a short term memory loss, the third time she went missing she was never found, where is she? Thank you.

A.  As I focus on this I realize people tried to state she suffered a strange memory loss in a fugue state.  When I thought on that, I got that isn't entirely what was going on.  I get that she suffered some mental imbalances and sparked a split personality.  What people saw isn't what she necessarily felt and experienced.  She had a perspective that was cheery, but she also had a heavy side as well.

When I focus on her as a person I see an image of a person, and within that person there is a white and a dark wolf.  She battled both, literally.  On the instances of her disappearances, I get the dark wolf, the one that was full of depression and sadness came forward.  It would tell her to do things and she would comply as if in a trance.  It was a different personality that was controlling her mind.  I don't see it as an outside entity, but rather a split of her own self.  She was essentially two people in one. 

They labeled that as some form of amnesia, but it was much different than that  It was amnesia in that the white wolf part of her personality did not converse with the dark wolf, or put another way the two personalities did not know one another.  

I see when she disappeared for the third time the dark wolf consumed her and she did again return to the water.  This time the wolf was successful and she did commit suicide.  I get that at some point her body will be recovered, and it will be tied to a water feature.  

As I close this reading I get a visual of her in spirit and I see her wavering her hands much like a butterfly wings.  I sense she is saying that she reconciled her personalities and is at peace.

This is a sad case of misdiagnosed personality imbalances.  And that is all I have for this reading.  

Thank you.  Love and light, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Her duality reminds me of Jekyll and Hyde. To some degree the dark side (reptilian implant?)is a part of all of us in which it's up to us to decide our path in how to live, but some seem incapable to decide or have no control over their direction.

Nurse1277 said...

A tragic end to a very much loved school teacher. I wonder what is the name of her illness?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: It is like that. I see that to some extent we control it, and then there is an involuntary side too.

@Nurse1277: It was some kind of a split personality. Two people living in one body.