Friday, January 28, 2022

Womb Cave - Giants Among Us


Q. There is a cave that is shaped like a giant womb in Bulgaria. I have heard a theory that this was once a giant woman who's body was petrified over time. Can you do a reading on this? Thanks.


A. As I focus on this AMAZING structure, I do get that we used to live among giants. I recently did a reading (this week on SubscribeStar) that talked about giants as well, so the synchronicity of this topic is interesting.

Many of the structures we have on earth are in reality remains of living things that have petrified. Many examples of this can be seen in the western United States. I get many of the mesas or plateaued mountain tops are in deed tree trunks. The giants of "way back when" remind me of Jack and the Beanstalk, only rather than live in the clouds, they lived on earth with us. Many were captured and used as workers. Even though they were large, they feel to be mentally inferior when compared to their shorter counterparts. It was as if the humans that are more common to what we recognize today had the intellect, and the giants had the brute force and strength. Together they were a force to reckon with and this is why giants aligned with many kingdoms to fight wars.  

I digress back to this Womb Cave. I get this was a Giant woman that died during child birth. For this reason the "cave" has taken the shape it is in and in the "walk in" position. It is very fitting that it is called Womb Cave as this feels like a sacred space and exudes the utmost feminine energy. As you look at the cave the "anatomy" resonates as being "real" but frozen in time because essentially it was.

What an amazing place!! Check this out and let me know what you think.  

Love and light, Lynn 
I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I tried looking up information on this cave in Bulgaria and found that there were a few more around the world like it which is really interesting, one of which seems to have impressions made by two hands with giant fingers scrawling deep lines into a mountain walls near it, but I couldn't find any images so far of the woman's body. Really interesting topic and read!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks. I thought this was SUPER interesting! I've never seen anything like it.

goldenrainbowasana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jc mchezo said...

jesus imagine how big this ppl were, 50 feet ?

goldenrainbowasana said...

So fascinating, I bet it is a very special/spiritual place. I can't imagine walking in something that sacred. And thinking of giants - I wonder why they didn't have the mental capacity of the smaller people. There is so much we haven't been told.

goldenrainbowasana said...

I just listened to your reading again and I had missed the part about giants in movies - but that's what I was thinking too! I remember asking my husband one day, why the big Cave Trolls (sort of like giants, like in Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings) were always portrayed as large and frightening yet not very smart. Thanks so much for this reading, I had to go online and I found some more pictures of this place. It really is mind blowing! https://travel.nikolay100.com/en/utroba-cave-thracian-cult-complex/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Jc mchezo: Yes, exactly! They were giant, literally!

@goldenrainbowasana: Thanks so much for the comments and adding a link to photos. I was really in awe of all this too!