Monday, January 30, 2023

Damar BIG Appearance or Was It?

Q.  So Damar Hamlin recently appeared at a game and then did a public announcement.  Something feels off... 

A.  YES, it feels off because it is.  When this first happened and I did a reading on him, I kept seeing this thick blood.  When I watched the video when he was injured I sense he passed, but a part of me wanted to believe he was alive since that is what was being reported.  (I tried to keep an open mind and be respectful to the family.  I was doubting what my instinct was telling me).  


When I saw him all masked up with a hood at the game, I immediately knew that was not him.  In that moment I KNEW this man passed away and what we were seeing was a double.  

But why? And how did they pull this off?

They COULD NOT have a news story that the shot caused another death, so they rerouted this story.  If they NFL mandated a shot, and someone was injured, this would create press they didn't want to deal with. I get a huge cash payoff went to the family in exchange for silence.  I see the family being told that they would get closure, but had to delay it for a short time.  Once the season is over, and all eyes aren't on this story, he will be announced to have been in some tragic accident (car accident, illness, delayed reaction, side effect of something, etc) and pass away.  They will be allow to grieve and honor their son, but they will need to wait and short while first. 

There was a also a tweet with a pic of him and captioned "clone."  That truth in plain sight says it all... 

Yes, they did have him publicly speak because the appearance was beyond suspect.  What people don't realize is that there are things called "deepfakes" and they can put a face on anyone and animate it easily.  You won't know who is really speaking.  This is how they accomplished this "public announcement."  Note in public he is hooded, masked and/or in a shadow- much harder to deepfake that!  You will not see him walk around freely, because he can't.

Love and light be with him and his family.  Please allow people to wake up to the truths around them. 

Much love, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

9 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

It's ironic that football, today's equivalent to Rome's bread and circus arenas was used used to keep people complacent to wars & political abuses of their day, became the vehicle to wake so many up to the dangers of the jab when 24 year old Hamlin collapsed on live TV's Monday night football. I think most had to suspect that masked appearance wasn't him because showing at a game, he could've easily removed the mask and glasses to wave at the public.

I saw yesterday online(never watch football or other social conscious placebos) that NFL's boss Rodger Goodell was sitting with Mrs. Jill Biden at an Eagles game, which shows where he's at politically and why they would try to pull off this coverup of Hamlin's death. This reminds me of the Project Veritas exposure of the P-fizer Director admitting to working on the next generation beerbug to keep their jab cash cow flowing. It's all being exposed and the up 'til now sleepy people will become VERY ANGRY for being fooled for so long.

KingKoopa said...

"You will not see him walk around freely, because he can't." This is very profound. A player dying on the Football field is the worst thing that could happen to the NFL brand. Something like that would be covered up because they want to present the game as being totally safe.

margaret m martin said...

same as the paul pelosi tapes that took forever for them to share.... feels contrived

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I agree. It is time to wake up. I am hopeful these things will heat up enough that people will have no choice but to wake up.

@KingKoopa: Exactly. It wasn't from the tackle either... not even close.

@Margaret: Yes...

Cheryl said...

Interesting that they are planning for him to "die" of another cause and the family just needs to hang in there before they can publicly grieve. Wow!

Thanks for much for these readings, Lynn. They're always so fascinating!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cheryl: You are most welcome. I'm glad that give some thought provoking perspective. :-)

RiotNrrd said...

For me, I sensed that he at least survived a day or two after the incident.
I am also at least 60% sure that he survived until the Bills/Patriots game. The joy of the players seemed genuine.
But the imposter at the Bengals game and now the deep fake makes me feel like he did pass away.
Maybe they are hiding it because it would be such a gut punch after announcing that he woke up? Dying days/weeks after surviving a cardiac arrest is not unheard of.

Truth & light said...

This Damar episode is a rigged/fake as their games. Cardiac arrest 2 times?! He didn't wake up! Lynn, how does the hospital workers not say anything?! Or maybe it is censored?!

If he’s “alive”, why pay the family off? What did they pay them off for? Silence or his death?

Unknown said...

Damar Hamlin is playing football again. Is it a clone?