Friday, January 13, 2023

Hamlin Collapse - Health or Agenda?

Q.  Hey Lynn,

What is the real reason Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed? My first thought was that it was ‘beer bug shot related’ and then heard a convincing side that it was actually a ritual of sorts and it was all an act. What do you see? Thanks!

A.  When I focus on this my mind went everywhere.  It was like I was "scanning" all kinds of scenarios because I initially thought this was something more than just the beer bug "shot."  I had heard other theories, and perhaps a remote "trigger" type of thing, but those didn't ultimately resonate.  It finally came to me that this was as a result of the shot.  Nothing more and nothing less.

It looks like his blood was "thick,"  He may have even noticed that he was more winded than normal during practice.  Temperature fluctuations also looked to have played a role as well (was he exposed to warmer then colder temperatures in a short period of time?).  He may have even noticed he was winded during practice or was feeling off due to O2 exchanges being inefficient.  

Going into this game, the thicker blood combined with the natural adrenaline and testosterone was just too much.  I get it wasn't as much about the impact prior to him falling, it was more about the thicker blood (as a result of the shot) combined with a surge of adrenaline.  It feels like his heart was trying to beat extra hard and could not pump this thicker blood fast enough.  It doesn't look like a clot, but rather a massive thickening of blood.

I am glad to see he was released, but haven't followed this closely.  I'm hopeful he is doing well and recovering.  He was truly lucky and God was on his side.  Please say a prayer for him and his family.

Love and light, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I get news online from non-propaganda sources and never watch TV news. Everyday online there's reports of children, high school, college or professional athletes collapsing from heart failure or even dropping dead while playing. These incidents are never reported on TV news, so this player's collapse on live tv during a game being watched by millions was an absolute wake up call to all those who've "trusted the science" and believed all the opposition to the jab was just a conspiracy theory.

margaret m martin said...

a lot of prayers for him were sent and could have made a difference in his recovery

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I too am hopeful this was a huge wakeup call!