Thursday, January 26, 2023

DNA Memories - How Does that Work

Q. I am curious about memories being encoded in DNA.  Could you please tell us if the "data" is recorded as a chemical change in the DNA molecules, or are there other ways of storing the information in DNA? 

A.  In looking at DNA, it is said that we have "junk" DNA that doesn't really serve a purpose.  There are certain markers that can identify different characteristics, but the remaining is "extra."

As I see the DNA, I get our bodies are brilliant and our Creator would not put "junk" in our DNA.  Everything we are and have was done with Divine design.  Just because we don't fully understand or identify all the components of our DNA doesn't mean it isn't valuable or serve a purpose. 

I get our DNA gets imprinted like a stamp.  It is usually done with an emotional trigger or hormonal/chemical response. This is why we are drawn to certain experiences (to somewhat cancel the emotional trigger) to work toward an equilibrium.  You may accomplish this within the same lifetime.  It is important to note that the memory will not be erased (it becomes bonded in the subconscious), but it will no longer harm you.  I equate this to writing a word with a pen (the trigger stamp) and then drawing a line through it (canceling it).  The word is there, but it loses the impact.

If you cannot work though this trauma/trigger in the current life and the trigger stays imprinted, then you most times will repeat a life was a similar theme in order to provide and opportunity to work through what is impacting you on the subconscious level.  This is why when doing a past life reading I will have a life pull forward that parallels this life, or you have an event in that life that provides clarity to issues in this life such as phobias, fears or even a birthmark (past injury??).  

Our DNA is truly amazing and paints a story of how you got to where you are now.  It was a true blockchain before cryptos figured out their version of how to do it.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This is a great post Lynn, and helps me put a lot of the pieces together of things I knew but didn't know why. Some of these include how animals are able to know how to do things from the time they're born, birthmarks that seem related to past past life injuries, phobias of certain dangers or situations that makes someone uncomfortable, and people with amazing talents, such as an 8-year-old girl Who can play the piano like a master. Junk DNA: It's more like Junk Science that doesn't acknowledge or grasp the fact the body reflects the soul.

Dana said...

So interesting....but I think I know some evolutionary biologists that would not be so satisfied with your answer, haha. I'll have to go back and do some more reading on genetics so I can ask a better clarifying questions, "junk DNA" is a hot topic in evolution studies.

Reading what you wrote, I was struck with it being almost identical to the theory behind the original Scientology. When Scientologists "audited" people, they used an instrument to measure the electrical charge on people's hands when they talked about old memories, identifying memories that were "highly charged". They would then walk the person through the memory over and over, creating another copy of the memory but without the painful charge (writing it down and crossing it out, as you said)

So does this mean that Karma is imprinted in our DNA? So cool, thank you. And sorry, I can't seem to ever comment on your posts without asking a bunch more questions. I can't help myself :P

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comments!

@Dana: I love the questions! Yes, I see karma sort of like an energetic imprint. I would say that would be accurate.

Robert Schoen said...

That expression "He blinded me with science" becomes more a true fact every day, as in the beerbug and jab and climate change that will destroy the planet in 12 years. After all nobody can argue with science. Yesterday I was watching something where a lecturer said the universe was 14 billion years old and then you immediately think "how could they possibly calculate something like that and then say it with absolute authority?" It's clear the sciences often use numbers and statistics as verisimilitude for what they don't know for certain. The point is there is the constant quest to deny the divine design of things saying that science answers everything including the Goofy Darwin Theory of a Evolution that even the anatomists, biologists, and life science experts of his days laughed him out of lecture halls over his radical and Godless "theory," one that's been taught for a century as absolute fact. More Junk science that debases the true Divine nature and soul of man to better control us.

Dana said...

@Robert Even Darwin admitted his theory was dumb. He confused "natural selection" with "god-free evolution" and he said: "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree." Charles Darwin, Origin of the Species, Chapter 6

"She Blinded Me With Science" is a song by genius musician Thomas Dolby, he also has a great album called "The Flat Earth" that was, ironically, my favorite record before I was ever a flat earther :P You can listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcOQZPsQDAw

Great brain food, thank you

Robert Schoen said...

@Dana, that's exactly the song that ran through my head while writing my post. I'm a child of or rather a 30 yr old artist of the '80's. Thanks for the expansion on Darwin.