Monday, December 19, 2022

Root Chakra - Health and Healing

I wanted to start a series discussing different chakras.  Let's have a look at some physical challenges with each chakra one at a time along with healing techniques and crystals that can help to promote health.  

This week I wanted to discuss the root chakra.  This is the base chakra that is associated with grounding.   If this chakra is blocked it can make grounding challenging and purging negativity difficult since most times the natural flow to ground is through the root and out the feet (they are the conduit and closest point to earth).  

I get that in the chakras the things that open the chakra can also be the things that block it.  The fundamental difference is the perception of the experience of the environment.  The majority of (generalization) energy in the root chakra is tied to sexual energy.  If you have experienced a trauma, have a thought or shame (some religions do this) around sex, this chakra could be challenged.  Trouble with intimacy or vulnerability can also impact this chakra.  

Inversely, if you feel free, have had positive experience and feel good or content in this area of life, it is much easier to have this chakra flow freely.  It is important to note that it has nothing to do with how much or little sexual exchange you have, it is your feelings, emotions and experience you have toward it.  There are abstinent people that are content and the energy flows free just as there are very active people that have negative energy exchanges that create a tough time moving energy.  The key is your feelings and perceptions in this area (as I mentioned above).

One concern I've seen arise a lot lately in the root chakra is tied to the beer bug shot.  When people share an energy exchange their energy has a residual impact. When you have an intimate energy exchange with someone that has had the shot, you may notice blockages in this area afterward.  It is because the energy can be off and not harmonizing with your energy.  It's important to remember that this "off feeling energy" isn't permanent, but if you notice it, work to move past it and acknowledge what is happening.

If your root chakra moves nicely, that is great.  If it doesn't move easily take some time to sit in the energy and ponder why.  Is there something you can do?  Is there a false narrative in your mind?  Do you need to forgive or work on giving love (even to yourself)?  Try to think of the root of the block and see if you can work past it. 

Being mindful and learning your body really helps in clearing this chakra.  To further support the chakra energy work such as reiki (reach out to me if you are interested in a session), and crystals can be very helpful.

I get that red jasper and rose quartz can be powerful in working with the root chakra.  You can lay on your back (which is the easiest) and place the crystal on your lower abdomen and allow the frequency of the crystal to work with your body.  Another technique which works well with all chakras in general is to place the crystal under your bed.  You can just place the crystal you are working with and leave it while you sleep.  You can even, lay in bed and meditate or  sit calmly and allow it work.  Feel the energy and focus on healing.

If you have the ability to walk barefoot while holding the crystal or simply keep it in your pocket to help you move energy as well.  Visualize any negativity or energy that isn't serving you well push down through your feet.

Regarding herbs and oils, I get that St Johns Wort and Valerian Root can be grounding and calming.  Another option is Cypress and Arborvitae essential oils used aromatically and/or a drop on the bottom of the foot.

And that is all I have for this right now.  I'm happy to answer questions below. 

Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Grounding is so important and I would guess that most people who get extremely depressed or consume alcohol or drugs in excess are not grounded. Showers also help us keep grounded, and it's a shame most shoes these days have rubber soles instead of leather which would more easily let us connect to the earth instead of insulating us from it. All part of a PTW plot like fluoridating the water? I wonder if copper rivets put on those rubber soles would help. Maybe. Thanks, Lynn

Dana said...

I feel so totally in the dark about this subject, thank you Lynn. The only thing I can add is that one time I tried to sleep with rose quartz under my pillow and WOW I had to remove it because it was very energizing...definitely a daytime kind of rock for me anyway, I felt like there were fireworks going off behind my eyelids :P

@Robert yes I have heard of those grounding shoes...I have gotten shoes through Softstar and I know they make leather sole shoes...but haha I think you have to sign a disclaimer that says you wont sue them if you slip because they don't grip on artificial surfaces (tile, concrete...)

EA RW said...

I'm not sure if it is related, but there are tons of people who are going through narcissistic abuse, toxic shame and scapegoating. Could that impact the way the chakras work. Psycholigically you can be a total mess. If it can mess up your brain than it can mess up alot more I would think.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I've actually thought a lot about the shoe thing. I do agree that the rubber insulates us. It would be great to have some kind of copper filaments or something like that to help us connect better.

@Dana: Thanks for sharing. I have had some similar experiences too.

@EA RW: I'm very familiar with this, and yes, it can have a huge impact on the person as a whole.

The enlightened one said...

Lots of energy-savvy people in the comments section, I notice.

MJ said...

I love this new series on crystals n essential oil for chakra! Always happy when I see crystals n smell EO 😂

Suggestions: include the links to other posts of this series when you have new one or have a picture where we can save it.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: Me too!

@MJ: Great suggestion! I will update now!