Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Life Cycle of Souls

Q.  Hello Lynn, I have a question about the "life cycle" of souls.  So, baby souls are "born" or spun off from a higher Creator, then nurtured in "soul nurseries" until they are ready for incarnation (or some other job in the spirit world), per Michael Newton. Then they grow in dimensions and develop their vibration and complexity of experience, discovering their individuality. Eventually....they realize that that they are One with Source and and return to Unity, losing their individuality but gaining the infinite knowledge and omnipresence of the Creator. Does this sound correct?

So if this is right, my question is: has any soul completed this cycle of being born and then returning and fully re-merging with Source? Has anyone ever finished The Game?


Thank you!  

A.  This does resonate with me.  I do see that souls are "born" from source.  They can also "split" off of an evolved soul.  They stay in the spirit plane until they are ready to incarnate.  As these newer souls grow and evolve, the goal is to continue growth through experience until infinite knowledge is gained and they are aligned and returned back to Source.

So the question is Has this ever fully been realized?  I get that the infinite knowledge continues to grow.  Aside from Source, no being can truly know all from all perceptions.  There is truth that is only known by God, and all else is a perception of truth based on experience.  For this reason, it is difficult to if not near impossible to become "all knowing" with infinite knowledge. This doesn't stop the growing or evolution, it just creates a need for continued growth.  For this reason we continue to move forward, and you come closer to God.

This feels like a straightforward response to a complex question.  I look forward to your questions below..

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

5 comments:

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Yes, that is how I see it..

Dana said...

Thank you for answering all my questions Lynn, I am humbled.

I've been piecing this together from a lot of different texts, I really feel driven to find the big picture here. Or as big as I can understand, I know there will always be another viewpoint. I was wondering if the "soul cycle" had a definite end like in the Hindu texts, where the creator gods ("Brahmas") have a life cycle of billions of years, essentially creating universes and souls and then "dying" or recycling, only to rest and then start again with all their collected experiences. Like, is there and "end" and then a "rebirth" with a new "personality." I don't know, maybe I'm going off the deep end here :P I really like your answer though, thank you.

@Robert What I understand now is that souls are being born constantly from Source, and occasionally from other, more developed souls. They never jump straight into incarnation because they are very simple, the baby souls spend a lot of "time" in the spirit world before they are ready to incarnate, and some are never ready for it...this is all in Michael Newton's books, he is was a very interesting man. There are some interviews with him on YT that are worth watching

Guedes de Miranda said...

Thanks for this post Lynn! May I ask the following Q.? What did this astronomer find out that he had to be silenced? ("Brit astronomer Tom Marsh missing in Chilean desert confirmed dead after body found" headline from Mirror UK newspaper). His assistant said to be press that the astronomer had made some bizarre claims before going missing. Or what his walk into the desert just the consequence of a mental instability of sorts? Thanks

margaret m martin said...

i thought biblically speaking we are created to be Gods companions like the animals were at the beginning...was that just a symbolic way of putting things?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dana: You are most welcome. It is a complex concept, and it was really thought provoking. Thanks for the suggestion.

@Guedes de Miranda: Great question. I will need to think on that. I think it seems like a great question for the blog.

@margaret m martin: I think maybe it was metaphorical...