Monday, December 26, 2022

Sacral Chakra - Health and Healing

I'm continuing the series looking at different chakras.  I want to discuss some physical challenges and healing techniques.  I can also discuss crystals that can help to promote health in this area.  (Note:  I am not a doctor, so please do research and do what feels right for you.)

This week I wanted to focus on the sacral chakra.  This is the chakra in the lower abdomen that is associated reproduction, life and reproductive organs.  

Many times the energy in this area deals with fertility in women.  It can be things associated to the uterus, ovaries or mensuration.  This energy can also encompass the kidneys, bladder and lower intestines.  

If someone is having a health issue or inflammation in any of the areas listed above, there could be an energy block.  I get this area of the body responds well to Epsom salt soaks and warm compresses.  The soaks and warmth look to help the chakra open, but you still have to be mindful to move the energy once it is open.  Visualization can also be highly beneficial in getting a good energetic flow.

Orange calcite and Kyanite are powerful crystals tied to this chakra. You can place them in your pocket and go about your day.  Placing them under your mattress can also be healing, but you have to gauge your level of sensitivity with regard to their potency.  Using them in conjunction with your compress can also promote a healthy energy flow.

Rose and Marigold essential oils look to be very effective in issues surrounding the sacral chakra.  I get to place a few drops on the lower abdomen or bottom of the feet once or twice daily.

Those were the main points that came forward in looking at this chakra.  I look forward to your comments and questions.  If anyone is interested in inquiring about a Reiki energy session, please reach out to me. 

Love and light, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa



8 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Lynn, do you see any specific aspects of how the sacral chakra affects men? thanks.

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn, I have a health question, can Borax (Baron) REMOVES heavy metals, toxicities and nanobuts/parasites (from Covid shots) from our bodies. Is taking Borax beneficial for our bodies and why big pharmas don't want us to know about this cheap product often found in the cleaning section of the supermarkets. Thank you.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I still see it tied to reproduction, but also prostate, some digestion, kidneys and bladder.

@Nurse: In very small quantities, yes... Def do your research, and I am not a doctor, but I do think there are some health benefits to it.

MJ said...

@nurse, there is a conspiracy file on borax in pdf that is circling the natural health groups. If you search online for "borax conspiracy", it will turn up :)

I started using it for my old dog with arthritis and then myself. It really helped! We used verrrrrrry little (less than a pinch). There are ppl who use it for detox bath as well.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@MJ: I'm sure there is a conspiracy... most things that cost very little and yield little profits are hidden...

Robert Schoen said...

@nurse, I am adding to my water "Trace," which is a concentrated liquid of minerals and salts from sea water and it tastes great and has improved my sleeping while helping eliminate toxins. I also read the pdf on borax and add a pinch to the water, read this information and quantity recommendations and be cautious not to add to much.
https://pforlife.com/borax-conspiracy.html

Dana said...

Thank you Lynn!

@nurse I have heard from several places that boron (borax) protects you from mind control frequencies and some kind of "remote kill" government technology. They say that boron was purposely depleted from the food supply to enable this, sort of like removing lead paint that blocked the frequencies as well. It's very interesting to me that my box of Borax has a poison warning on it when it has the same lethality as table salt :P

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert and Dana: Yes, I do see that in small amounts it is beneficial. Trace minerals are a great addition to the diet. They help to absorb other nutrients into the body. Another thing that can be helpful when looking at trace minerals and supplements is Himalayan salt and also a product called "no salt" (found in the spice section). These provide other added benefits.

Thanks so much for the sharing! I love how we learn from one another.