Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Spirits of those that Passed Due to the BUG Positive Test Result

Q.  Hi Lynn, My mother just passed away due to complications from an ongoing illness and having a positive "beer bug" test sealed her fate (they put her on a vent prematurely in my opinion). Anyway, I wondered if you would do a reading on people who recently passed due to this scenario. I know she is at peace and all is forgiven on passing. Thanks for all you do.

A.  First, I am very sorry to hear this and I'm sorry for you loss.  💜

As I focus on this in more detail, I want to address the concern of the "beer bug" and how that impacts your healthcare.  I get that upon entry and admittance to any healthcare facility (hospital, long or short term recovery center, nursing home, assisted living etc) the patient will be tested (or soon a regulation will be implemented that they will be tested).  If they initially test with a minus sign (trying to avoid repeated phrases) I get they will receive repeated testing during their stay in hopes of a + sign, and I will explain shortly.  If they test with a + initially, then all is well. 

SO the + means government kick backs to deal with the illness.  They will get funding on a per patient basis.  It allocates money for equipment and treatment (big pharma makes out) while helping to inflate numbers.  The kick back (I get) is not determined by "need" as the person may have little to no symptoms, but rather just having the +.  In fact treatment may be given that ISN'T necessary to justify the funding.  

I get that this illness is in many ways is meant to serve as a genocide of the elderly population and those with medical issues that cost the system money (Bill G is a proponent of depopulation).  Not only are deaths added to the stats, they serve to keep people scared and pushing this agenda even more.

In the above scenario as soon as your mom was deemed to have the beer bug, they got funds to deal with the condition.  They were quick to "treat" her and I get your intuitions are correct.  

What happens to these beautiful souls that crossed over?
I get at the moment of transition they found peace and also understood an "all knowing" truth.  All is forgiven that happened throughout their life because karma takes over at that point.  Anything that needs to be rebalanced will occur in future incarnations and the last incarnation will serve as a door that is closed (but can be reopened during memories, but don't have to affect any upcoming lives).  

Death that occurs as a result of the "beer bug" doesn't need any forgiving as they were collateral damage to this fractured system.  The karma will be resolved on those leading and inflicting this harm.  Those who consistently and with/without knowledge work against the greater good will be dealing with the karma they create.  

Lobbyists need to go and big pharma needs to be accountable for their role in this situation.

Love and light be with these souls!  

Much Love, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

12 comments:

Cyber said...

@Lynn

What I don't understand is that why does the beer bug shot only affect the elderly and not the younger ones?

If the mrna shot is deadly, how does it affect the younger ones? Does it weaken their internal organs like heart, sexual organs, immune system etc?

Carlene said...

Thank you for selecting this. I appreciate your insight. It is true, they continued to test her for many things and when they got the plus, they knew what they were going to do. It is heartbreaking because I felt it was true and yet, in some ways, I let it happen (we did not give permission to ventilate-but they did it anyway). We won the battle against Remdesivir, but lost the fight. I do want justice but I know it won’t happen in this life cycle as we are here to learn but I do hope the people that are currently doing this will repent and work towards the the greater good of humanity. Part of me still cannot believe it happened, but it did. I agree we can raise the vibration for all those that are subjected to this treatment-as you have stated, this is a quickening of the realization of what is going on. I pray we all get on the same side and stop the madness and see the truth. Thank you for sharing your gift and know that your insights validate what we are feeling and help us to tune in to the truth.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: I see it affecting everyone that takes it in some ways. Some can withstand the DNA modification, and others perish because it is too much on the immune system. I see everyone with it as some impact, it is just some have it much worse than others.

@Carlene: You are most welcome. Again, I'm so sorry you had to live through this. Blessings to you and your family.

Cyber said...

@Lynn

I have friends or relatives who took the mrna shot and wouldn't believe me when I warned them.

Can you please list out one or two adverse effects to their body that they are not aware of?

Guedes de Miranda said...

Hi Lynn thank you for this post dealing on a very trending & urgent topic. I also wanted to share thsi weird footage showing a weird & huge still beautifullcloud resembling an atomic explosion of sorts (not exactly). Could you possibly check it out for us? This was broadcasted yesterday (Jan19 referring to Jan18) and was seen over the Federal Discrict of Brasília/Brazil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqRXVTSft_g (imho it could also represent a cloudship or maybe I´m watching to much ol´ Startreck episodes latelly). Thank you!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: When 5G turns on they look to both become afflicted with an autoimmune issue or illness they didn't previously have- it will feel random and not related to family history. Also watch out for a food allergy that was non existent before (this looks to be the first thing to notice).

@Guedes de Miranda: Let me have a look. Thanks for sharing!

MJ said...

@Carlene, sorry your family had to go through this. It's better to treat covid (or the symptoms) outside hosp unless the hosp can be trusted. Hope ur mom is at peace n protect ur family from the other side.

Karoline said...

Lynn, my question is, how does soul contract work in this case? The beautiful lives that have passed due to this crappy +/- thing, did they know this would happen (obviously not consciously), or we’re their lives just gone do to the mistreatment of this system.
Thanks 🙏🏼

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Karoline: We all have exit points that we can pick for one reason or another. They were at a point where they chose to exit to fulfil a bigger purpose (either in their own personal journey or advancement in the spirit realm) or to impact others still remaining in the 3d.

Carlene said...

@MJ Thank you. A thank you to Lynn also-U have been following you for years and getting your take on things has really opened my eyes, heart and mind to all the possibilities. Knowing what I know now makes what happened not so catastrophic as I now know that we go on-maybe not in the 3D but in the continuum. You have assisted me through some difficult situations that ultimately did work themselves out and this is a situation that in time, I know will work out. Peace and blessings to all.

Carlene said...

*I not U. Sorry for typos.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Carlene: Thanks so much for the sweet comment. Hugs-