Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Reincarnation Memories Past Life

Q.  Hi All.

I caught an LMN show on reincarnation on YouTube with a kid who clearly knew he was a Civil War confederate. He knew his name and town in Indiana where he died. The interesting part was he was an emergency C section delivery in this life, but the epidural didn’t work so the Mom felt it all. 

I’ve been thinking about that and trying to determine why his mom had to endure that. I came up with two scenarios.  I think she may have been the Union soldier that killed him in a past life and in this life they wiped the slate clean. OR maybe his soul didn’t want to be born so much that he was trying to take her/them both out so it wouldn’t happen. 


A. This is a great question. It touches on past lives and an element of life path and energy balancing.

We all have past lives and trauma tied to them. When I read for people and they are interested in learning about their own past lives, most times a dominant one will put forward and it will parallel this life in some way. It could reveal the root of a phobia, cause of a birthmark or even a personality or internal belief. The amazing thing is the amount of detail he was able to recall on his own.

I first want to look at How was he able to remember things in such detail?

I get that he is a sensitive person and as a child he was even more sensitive to energies and beings around him.  I also see that he had an imaginary friend that wasn't imaginary.  He could essentially sense things across the veil.  Rather than his parents discouraging these visions and sensations, they allowed him to just "be."  He didn't have fear of this, it was just his reality.  As part of his sensitivities he was able to dream and within these dreams he would recall information about his past life in the war.  

These were just any dream, but a very real and very lucid dreams.  In the past I have discussed how time is relative in our 3D world, but in spirit the past, present and future all coincide.  During these very lucid dreams he was able to tap into that current timeline as if he was currently living it.  I didn't want to bias myself by watching any videos on it, but I sense he was very emotional or passionate describing this past life because within his 
deep dreaming state he was living or witnessing these events first hand.

I now want to understand Why did this mother need to endure that experience during childbirth?

I do get there was some karmatic connection to the mother and the son. It was no coincidence that he was born to her. I don't get she was a Union soldier, but rather a soldier (she was a male in that life) that was on his side that could not save him and left him to die. She carried a lot of guilt and needed (or wanted) to be punished for it energetically even though at the time that is what soldiers did on the field (save who you know you can, but leave the ones that are dead or near death). It was really her karma that needed reset in the form of a difficult birth and "earning" her baby's life. By enduring this challenging pregnancy and labor, she was able to resolve this debt and reset the karmatic scale. She was then able to nurture and raise this soul that in her past life she was forced to leave and allow to parish.

And that is all I have for this reading! Thanks so much for the question! 

 Love and light, Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

12 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

What an amazing story of reincarnation and Lynn's interpretation of the mother's karmic debt from them both being in the Civil war is also incredible. Will mom have a guilt complex for life even tho the karmic slate's been wiped clean? It also brings up the fact there were so many victims from this senseless war completely forgotten while that war remains a deep national wound because it serves the PTW agenda.

This also brings to mind Lynn's previous reading on reincarnation which I likened to a kid wanting to ride the rollercoaster again and again. Instead it would be better to listen to the accounts of those who've been there and come back in near death experiences. You can find a lot of NDE accounts on Youtube that are quite amazing and inspirational.

Alex said...

Hi Lynn

You have different charges for Reiki healing, life coaching but I don't see any charge for a past life reading. How do you charge personal past life reading and how long is the session?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks for the comments! This was really interesting. I enjoyed doing this reading a lot.

@Alex: They are the same as a regular reading. In looking at my sight I should make it more clear. They can be a little lengthy, so I would charge $50 for the past life and one or two short questions along with it. I will go in and edit my sight now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

SB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SB said...

Lynn, why do we dream about being historical figures? I have dreamed I am Alexander the Great, Thomas the disciple of Christ and Ninhursag the head female alien scientist of the Anunnaki aliens just to name a few. LOL But, past life readings from various psychics always tell me the same thing just a slave never anyone who made the history books. Why do we dream we have the past lives of these kinds of people if we never were them is it just a soul group thing? Thanks. 😎

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: It could be that you knew them or knew of them, but when I do a past life on someone it is the life that relates most to this current life that pulls forward (but others may approach this differently). Possibly you knew of them, but that wasn't the life that shaped you most in this current life. You are revisiting something familiar or even something you are curious about. ??

SB said...

Thanks Lynn just something I keep running into. Like with QHHTs I have seen so many where several people are Jesus or his wife or his disciples but so many that it cannot be all these people. But, these people can give details but each version is different from the others that even that conflicts. Some people say oh all the timelines give people different lives and they can play the same character and they got to play them but a different version of them? Maybe there are so many timelines we have all played everyone it can get confusing. 😆

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: You are right. We do have to play and be every role. We have to do and be everything , good and bad. There are infinite timelines to experience all this.

SB said...

Exactly. I had an intense dream where I was just looking out if a man’s eyes I saw a small woman in front of me she passed out and I caught her. I looked at what had terrified her the guards were putting Jesus back into his cell. He looked at me with shock as I caught her. And boom that’s it like maybe my soul just hoped in the man to experience that minute of life hard to know. Seems our souls have a lot of shared lives and can walk in and out of many people across all timelines.

goldenrainbowasana said...

Dear SB,

It has been a few years since I read Dolores Cannon's books, (Dolores was the lady who created QHHT) but I remember that she explained something called imprinted lives (I hope I have that word correct), where beings could experience another person's life by sort of borrowing it through the Akashic records. The reasons for doing that were things like, for a soul that had never incarnated before, they might do several imprinted lives before doing a real life, to get used to what incarnation would be like. Or, maybe someone had never been to earth before and they wanted to get some experience at what an earth life would be like, so they might do an imprinted earth life to gain that experience. I remember that the memories and experiences were given to that person as if it was a real life but I can't remember if karma was accrued or not.

I *think* that information may have come through in her 3rd wave of volunteers book, but I am not absolutely sure about it. Now I'm curious and I'm going to have to go look myself!

If anyone else remembers this differently, let me know...but that's what I recall from reading her books and I remember it did make sense as to why so many would remember having had the same life. As all things though, take it and see if it feels right to you, use your discernment, etc. I enjoy Dolores Cannon's books very much but I always try to take what feels right for me and let go of the rest.

I hope this is helpful in some way!

goldenrainbowasana said...

Dear SB,

I think I was wrong on the book. I am seeing online that it is the book named “In Between Death and Life”, if you want to check it out.

Love and Light!

SB said...

golden I have read that book too but thank you for reminding me of that idea hugs.