Monday, July 5, 2021

Britney Spears... MK Ultra??

Q. Lynn- You've got to do a reading on what's really going on with Britney Spears. Who is doing all this to her? Is this MKUltra stuff or just greedy family members? Is she really crazy?

A. When I focus on her and her situation, I get that this woman has been targeted by the Powers That Were since she was a young child and participated in the Mickey Mouse Club.  I see her parents selling her out in order to reap financial gain.  I get with this deal she was also subject to abuse (emotional and some sexual) by these same PTW.

This trauma is what caused her mental condition.  She was under a lot of psychological distress and what the public witnessed was the result. I wouldn't call it MK Ultra, but she was definitely pushed to this point (bi-polar and some elements of mood disorder).  She isn't crazy, just in need of some deep therapy to purge trauma.

The parents took advantage of this situation to take control.  I get this is greedy family to say the least.  Britney feels like a pawn in their game...

I get that Britney is capable of living her life IF she goes to therapy and has some help so she avoids being overwhelmed.  She doesn't need to have her parents controlling her every move and freedom.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

8 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I'm no Brittany fan, but I've been hearing that this public trial with her speaking out was orchestrated by the white hats as another step of disclosure and waking up the sheeple by showing that even celebrities can be the objects of modern day human slavery and trafficking.

Myway said...

In a previous reading you said Britney Spears was cloned by the PTW. That Taylor Swift should watch out so she don't end up like her.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I hope people to wake up and see this for what it is....

@myay: I do think there is clone of her out there...

SB said...

When I read she is cousins with Marylin Monroe it all made sense a replay of the mind controlled blonde bombshell passed around by the elites she even looks like her in the face. She even said in that leaked testimony they were taking a lot of blood from her so they use her for that too.

Unknown said...

Her insta is very disturbing. Posts of the same poses, clothes and she dances the same way from the same camera angle. Very much controlled by her handlers and family. Though she wanted fame n glory (she didn't want to pass the position to Lady Gaga - it was in 1 of the awards event where she pleaded with Madonna a few yrs ago), she deserves to have her own freedom in life.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: That does feel very similar

@Unknown: I know... This is so sad.

EC said...

Thanks, Lyn … Do you see her succeed in gaining her freedom?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@EC: I do, but she has a long road ahead of her....