Friday, July 2, 2021

Miami Building Collapse

Q.  Hi Lynn!
I was wondering if you could do a reading on the Miami apartment building that collapsed? Is it true that Mac-afeeee (spelling changed) lived there at one time and had documents and files there?

Thank you!  


A. I do get that this feels to be connected to "him" in some way.  I hear the term "dead man's switch" and take that to mean in the event of his death he had some documentation hidden.  It looks like there is an apartment (rented out more like a condo??) in which there was a false wall with a bookshelf behind it.  The visual I see reminds me of something from a Nancy Drew mystery.  I get that there was a team that broke in (stealthily) and searched place, but came up empty handed.  The only way they for sure knew all evidences would be destroyed was to destroy the entire building and quickly clean up the debris.  

It looks as though there was some kind of device under the building.  I cannot be sure if there is a tunnel, sewer system or something else beneath the building, but that looks to be the origin.  I also see key locations within the central part of the building having detonators (like they were using remodeling or repairs as a guise). 

This overall looks to be intentional and absolutely related to the whistle Mac was blowing.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Lynn's read on this was a big surprise to me and I'd guess many others who've wondered if this collapse just a block away from Ivanka's rented condo was a warning to someone else. Didn't know about 'him" having a condo there and the collapse looked like good old fashioned 9/11 demolition technology rather than the DEW everyone was talking about.

haydeeally said...

Another psychic said it was provoked. I could not believe it, but now you say the same. WOW!

Ryno said...

So is that information lost or is there multiple copies? What else do we know about McA's "dead man switch?"

Cyber said...

I was confused who this McA guy was until I saw somebody died a few days ago who was warned by Snowden.

What documents did he possess that the PTW wanted?

mariac said...

WOW!! THANK YOU LYNN! I am absolutely heartbroken and disgusted that the PTW killed so many innocent people!! I truly hope that all information was not lost and these evil people will finally be exposed!! I agree with what Robert said above as well, it certinaly did look like 9-1-1 demolition! :(

Javier said...

Thank you, @Lynn, I was going to ask the same question already made by Ryno. Is the info safe? Was it delivered to the proper recipient(s) before the collapse of the building?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Yeah, I didn't know what would come through, but this is what I intuitively got.

@haydeeally: I do think it was purposeful.

@Ryno: I feel like there are other sources, but I'm not exactly sure how this will pan out.

@Cyber: I think he had lots of dirt that surrounded some of the "gate" conspiracies. Who was involved, maybe some type of manifestos and how people were shipped like merchandise.

@mariac: Yes it did.

@Javier: I do see a lot got destroyed, but Mc was smart enough to have a few other things tucked away.

Thanks so much for all the great comments.