Tuesday, July 6, 2021

SubscribeStar: Beer Bug Shot and Transfusions

Q.  I was thinking, with so many people taking the beer bug shot, what will happen when they give blood and it is used in a transfusion? Do you see any problems developing from that down the line?
Thank you!  

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

https://odysee.com/@Jadu200:7/A-manufactured-illusion.-Dr-David-Martin-with-Reiner-Fuellmich-9-7-21:e

Vicki Mayhew said...

I am also curious of this could be dangerous for the non-vaccinated when having sex with a vaccinated person because of transmission through semen. Your take on this, Lynn, please.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks for sharing!

@Vicki: Great idea for a post!!