Thursday, July 15, 2021

Another Timeline Mystery

Q.  Hi Lynn, I saw this video of a guy talking about another guy who is living in an alternate timeline and posting videos of himself there.

I'm not sure what to believe so I thought I'd post this for you to look into.

Here is the link of guy talking about the guy in another timeline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvsCisbzT9s

and here it the guy who films himself in another timeline
https://www.tiktok.com/@unicosobreviviente? 

A.  First, I totally recommend you watch the YouTube Video!  VERY interesting!!

I really wanted to sit with the idea of him being in another timeline, and as I did I felt questions coming up in my mind.  There is electric, and grids don't work long term without someone managing them.  The syncing of electronics would also feel off to me.  BUT then I considered that the timelines were overlapping and perhaps the frequency he was living in was a different frequency than everyone else.  

I put all this out there and allowed myself to take in what ever was to be revealed in this interesting scenario.  Part of me wanted to believe that a parallel time was existing and proof of it was being documented, but I had to put any and all of my thoughts aside. 

As I sat with this question it came to me that this guy is creating a hoax to get a viral channel going.  He even has a few people in on it that are helping him to "find" things in a different year.  I cannot be sure if it is sponsors or advertisers, but he is gaining some revenue from the channel and using that to put toward some of the video filming. 

He also maximized his lockdown time by creating some of the illusion during quarantine, and also used film editing to make the videos pristine.  I hear that the idea for this came about during the beer bug and out of boredom the idea was implemented.  Regardless of how well it was done, clairaudietly I get that Mercedes keys are never left on a table electricity grids need maintained.  Some things were done really well, but others weren't fully thought through.

This is super interesting, however not completely authentic.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Love and light, 
Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

5 comments:

ela-mar said...

there are so many abandoned cities and villages, in Spain, it's scary.I remeber watching an old episode of Top gear ("supercars in Spain") that mentioned and actually showed that. I don't think it was hard for him to film empty streets, empty stores (if you work or have friends who work night time shifts). :)

Cyber said...

Some people will do anything just for money. Cheating subscribers is a low-level thing to do.

CartalkByJJ said...

So so so awesome. This was fun! TGIF!

Jc mchezo said...

yup just from the look of that acc its a hoax.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the comments! This was def a fun one to look at.

Have a great day!