Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Google Map Mystery

Q.  Hi Lynn, I have a couple strange images/videos from Google Maps/Google Earth that I wondered if you could focus on and see what you get. 

Image 1: Some strange metal structure that is "UFO" like in shape. https://i.postimg.cc/76C4C87T/1-Antarctica.jpg   

A.  When I focus on this I get that this is a crashed UFO that the military tested.  I keep seeing Hitler, and think this may go back to when he was doing testing in Antarctica.  Hitler was trying to reverse engineer UFO technology and perfect the way they would move in the sky with such precision.  This was a test that failed and I get that before he could repair the craft and take it, he was forced to leave hastily (like there was some oncoming military issue).  


Image 2: From YouTube video 
It looks like a hole with a weird metal door 

A.  As I look at this I see this as an opening to a base.  It feels like an abandoned military base. At first I thought it may be UFO related, but as I sat with that idea, I see that the people in it are humans.  There is much to learn about Antarctica, and see that Hitler had a lot of projects going on.  This base was just one of many he and his military used during both expeditions and testing.  As I type this I hear the phrase "he had to put his air crafts somewhere" and see it open like a garage door.




Image 3: Something blurred out on google maps in Antarctica 

A. I see this is a testing facility.  It looks like they are testing different bacteria?? I see a facility and there are hundreds of file cabinets within it.  As the drawers pull out, I can see that they house thousands of specimens.  I feel a TON of caution with this area!


And that is all I have for this reading.  Very interesting and thanks for posing this question.  Love and light, Lynn 

1 comment:

Cathari said...

With so many historians studying every detail of the career of Hitler and his regime since the conclusion of WWII, I really would like to know how such E.T technologies and all of the policies, paperwork, records,etc., can be hidden so efficiently.

Wouldn't there be missing time in schedules of various Third Reich statesmen and underlings who worked on such projects? Were all memoirs and diaries censored? Did the Anglo-American powers totally sanitize all trace of such covert projects? So much of what I see on various websites and "documentaries" on this subject appear rather questionable.

I'm simply curious as to how it was accomplished.

Perhaps I am too naive.