Wednesday, June 16, 2021

SubscribeStar: Plants and Veggies Know Something

 Q.  Lynn, I feel like the plants and trees know something is coming. I see a difference like a hurried growth in plants. What do you think? 

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

1 comment:

SB said...

The cottonwood trees here in Kansas are sending out more than anyone has ever seen before it is mounds of debris all over.