Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Missing Film Group Atlantis TV

Q.  Hi Lynn I was wondering if you could focus on a missing US film group in 2002 called Atlantis TV. They went to Antarctica to try and find the lost city of Atlantis or Ancient ruins. They went missing but some of their footage was found by I think Navy Seals. The Navy Seals were in shock when the saw the footage and said it contained footage of massive ancient ruins. The tape was going to be released to the public but was squashed at the last moment. What really happened?  


Here is a link https://youtu.be/0zzTanyzDoA

A.  When I focus on this group I see them walking deep onto the Antarctic continent.  I then see what looks like a set from Jumanji form.  This TV crew is walking and documenting, and out of nowhere animals they have never seen before start to emerge.  I notice many flying birds off into the distance.

The group is in awe, but also confused.  If you see something you have never seen (my sights are on a bird that reminds me of a cross between an ostrich and a tetradactyl), you don't know to be scared or happy.  A wide range of emotions took them over.

The land looks beautiful (I actually see some areas that appear lush), but this wildlife that isn't accustomed to humans feels a bit hostile.  I get that the TV crew started to feel threatened by the habitat.  They wanted to document what they could.  At one point they were startled and attempted to run on foot and in the process the equipment was left behind.

 I see that eventually they were captured by a herd of land dwelling beasts that resembled woolly mammoths and perished.  

What was on the tapes?  I get that the deeper they went, the more interesting it got.  They were able to document cities that were engulfed in ice.  There is at least one pyramid that is reminiscent of Egypt within the ice.  As you go deeper, it becomes strange and unexpected.  It shifts from total ice, to some areas that are surprisingly grassy.  

I get the military got the tapes and they will not release them.  They don't want people to really know what is on Antarctica.  It would challenge history and also geography.  Anything that opposes the current programming is quickly dismissed or shut down.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light to this courageous team.  -Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

11 comments:

The enlightened one said...

Very interesting! Makes me want to go there! But not without some high caliber firearms, of course.
Lynn, are you saying these beasts had some kind of intelligence, and some level of technology?

RL said...

Sounds like they should have been armed... why weren’t they able to hide from the animals and go back the way they came? Very interesting indeed!!!

Robert Schoen said...

What a cool topic and love Lynn's description on what the film crew saw and what was recorded on their abandoned camera. This explains why Obama and Kerry were so interested in going there but also the reason NOT to release the tapes because if it was known Antarctica was Atlantis, there would be hoards of travelers going there wanting to see it. I'm sure Military has been searching for technology there to reverse engineer like they did in the fifties/sixties from the Roswell saucers.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: They did have some kind of intelligence, and also felt like what we call prehistoric.

@RL: They were surrounded

@Robert: Yes, they aren't going to give up that intel easily..

The enlightened one said...

I think we should crowdfund a new, live broadcast expedition to the Antarctica. Would probably be a huge success on Youtube, if it can avoid censorship.

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn,
Did the film crew entered a 'portal' taking them to middle earth in Antarctica? I can't imagine this place exist in plain sight..

Cyber said...

I thought with modern transport, it would be easier to go there from places like Australia and South America. What is blocking more people from travelling there?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: I love this idea. How cool would that be?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Nurse1277: You have to go really deep inland.

@Cyber: The military and treaties prevent this type of exploration.

Weeze said...

I'm thinking that maybe they somehow entered inner Earth, but the opening was so huge they didn't realize they were no longer advancing upon land on the Earth's surface. As for Obama & Kerry, isn't Antarctica involved with child trafficking?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Weeze: That is possible... I'm not sure I tie Antarctica to kid traffic, BUT they are involved.