Tuesday, May 18, 2021

SubscribeStar: Tiffany Dover: Dead or Alive?

Q.  I'm sure others would like confirmation as well.....Could you tell us who Tiffany Dover really is and if she is still alive?

 https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxxers-wont-stop-harassing-tiffany-dover-nurse-theyre-convinced-is-dead-after-covid-shot 


A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 
Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

3 comments:

Cyber said...

Well, it's simple to prove whether she's dead or alive. Just ask her to appear on national TV to talk for at least 10 minutes.

If she can't appear, obviously she's dead and the PTW/Pfizer is covering up her death.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: I agree!

Sandy said...

They had a look a like speak at a press conference. It was not her.