Thursday, May 20, 2021

SubscribeStar: Clint Eastwood

Q. Could you look into the lyrics of the song, "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz, it seems that the singer is channeling some kind of entity. Is this pure "show" or could there be something else behind it. I will put some quotes: "Finally, someone let me out of my cage Now, time for me is nothing, 'cause I'm countin' no age Nah, I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare Intangible, bet you didn't think, so I command you to Panoramic view, look, I'll make it all manageable"
"I'm in them, every sproutin' tree, every child of peace Every cloud and sea, you see with your eyes I see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise (That's right) From this fuckin' enterprise, now I'm sucked into your lies" "But percussion he provides for me as a guide, y'all can see me now 'Cause you don't see with your eye, you perceive with your mind That's the inner (Fuck 'em) so I'ma stick around with Russ and be a mentor" Here are the full lyrics:
genius.com/Gorillaz-clint-eastwood-lyrics

BONUS from Lynn:  Here is a personal favorite by the group.  Hope you enjoy!  Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 
Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: