Friday, November 15, 2019

New Services: Certified Life Coaching and Distance Reiki

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to announce I'm offering two new services: 


Intuitive Life Coaching:  I realize that people may need guidance, but not necessarily a reading.  I have always tried to help in any way I can, but I wanted to take it a step further and became a Certified Life Coach.  Using my intuitive abilities paired with coaching will help and guide you to find answers through your own insight and clarity. The intent is to tackle challenges, set and achieve goals through a feasible action plan.  You will have my assistance and support along the way. This can be scheduled in 30 or 60 minute sessions and done via phone, chat or zoom (this is a free app similar to Skype). 


Distance Reiki:  Several years ago my spiritual path led me to study Reiki.  I became a Reiki master two years ago, and began using this skill on friends, family and myself.  I truly love this form of energy work, and find it healing mentally, emotionally and physically.  Even though I am constantly sending healing out to people, I wanted to take a more focused approach and offer individualized attention in a dedicated session.  We will coordinate a time to work together, and I would ask that you relax, find a comfy place, clear your mind, be in nature, walk or even meditate (what ever works for you) while you open yourself up to receiving the energy. 


If you have any questions, you can click on the Life Coaching or Reiki tabs above, or feel free to contact me.  I'm happy to help and look forward to working with you.  Love and light, Lynn

No comments: