Saturday, November 16, 2019

Go Brave!

Hi everyone!  I know I talk about censorship and monitoring quite a bit.  I was turned onto the Brave browser several months ago.  Use and functionality mimics Chrome, but there is no spying and monitoring.  Now that I'm used to it, I cannot imagine going back. Please check this out for yourself and use the following link if you'd like to download it for yourself (and enjoy the freedom):  https://brave.com/foc145


I also hope you are enjoying the site ad free!  Allowing ads on my site was no longer a win-win for both sides, and it appeared the numbers were being manipulated so I chose to block them all (if you'd like to make a donation in liu of the ads, it is never expected but always appreciated 😃).  I think the is site cleaner, and the content stands out more.  I'd love to hear what you think! 

Hope you are having a great day!  Love and light, Lynn

4 comments:

Raymond said...

I was using Firefox and I switched to Brave last week, after listening to a few others rave about it. I can notice the difference in my search results. They are much quicker. I like the idea that they block ads and don't sell my data..........so far, so good !

EA RW said...

i currently use firefox also for years + Ublocker extension. Maybe I give this a try in the near future.

lacham said...

I use Brave & it works great. I use Qwant instead of Google, DuckDuckGo or Startpage. You get only the results you want & nothing is every captured. 100% private. It is the best. You do not have to install anything.

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

Thanks for the comments!

I have not heard of Qwant. I will have to check it out. Thanks!