Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Chakra Series: 3 of 9 / Sacral Chakra

Hi everyone!  In case some of you missed last week, this is a continuation of a new series I started called the "Chakra Series."  Many of you are interested in meditating, and to add another layer of understanding I put together a series on Chakras.  I want to focus on what the individual chakra does, what crystals can aid in the balancing of the chakra and also how to incorporate doTERRA essential oils that can enhance the opening and balancing of the chakra.  I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to leave comments below.  

3 of 9:  Sacral Chakra (Color:  Orange)
This chakra is psychically tied to reproductive organs.  It can tie to function and health.  If you are having issues or are concerned with this area of the body, you may consider putting a big emphasis on this chakra during meditation or even throughout your day.  

This is also the area of the body tied to making or holding on ideas and beliefs about relationships.  Are you afraid of commitment or find yourself self-sabotaging relationships?  Then this chakra could be out of balance, or maybe you are holding onto trauma in this area.  This also ties to people or situations around being loyal or fidelity.

The Sacral Chakra also aids in creativity, guilt and even addictions.  If that is something you are working through, pay special attention to this area, and focus on healing and purging.


Crystals:
One of my favorite crystals to activate this area is Orange Kyanite.  Some others you can experiment with are Serandite, Sunstone, Creedite and Crocoite.    


I like to hold these in my hand or place them in front of me during meditations.  If this chakra is something I'm focused on because of an issue in my life, I like to place it in my front pocket very near, or even on this chakra area.


Oils: 

Some doTERRA oils that can enable you to open and connect to this chakra are Cedarwood, Patchouli and Wild Orange.  You can either apply the oils (dilute with coconut oil if you are sensitive) to the lower part of your abdominal area or diffuse them to smell throughout the day or during meditations.  

I also like to use something called a diffuser necklace (I included a picture).  These necklaces/bracelets allow you to smell the scent throughout the day to allow a gentle healing in this chakra buy dropping oils into the pendant.

I look forward to hearing your comments and sharing any experiences or tips you may have.  Happy Meditating! 

(As I publish a weekly segment, I will tag them "Chakra Series" to you can readily pull the post up for your reference).


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

No comments: