Thursday, October 10, 2019

doTERRA: How are you Feeling?



Even though our goal is to be at peace and balanced, we all experience emotions and feelings.  Emotions and feelings are a good thing, telling us to take a certain path, make decisions or create change, but sometimes they are overwhelming.  As I read and learn about oils, I am understanding even more how certain oils evoke something within the brain to promote a sense of calm and level out tough emotions to get back to the goal.

I've been really excited about different diffuser "recipes."  I love the diffuser because you can set it up, and forget it while it does the work.  You can feel out the energy in your home, think about what you need, turn on your diffuser and allow the aroma to work with and for you and your family.  

Over the past week I've experimented with some of these, and the two that stand out are the Anxious and Bored suggestions.  They really do work, and you will notice a difference in how your home feels.  I'd love for you to try and see what positive changes you notice.  Please feel free to leave comment if you'd like to share!

To check out these oils, feel free to browse doTERRA here:  https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/tinarbergados or contact me directly

No comments: