Monday, April 7, 2014

Q & A: VIII [Group Submission]

2:08 PM
Q. What you stated regarding the way the Malaysian passengers were responding during the process of the plane leaving this dimension seems to coincide with the channeling Gerald O'Donnell received from the ONE http://probablefuture.com/Be-or-Not-Be.htm. Can you do a reading on the accuracy of this latest message and Mr. O'Donnell's skills and abilities? Thank you!
A. I did listen to his channeling, and now I am going to focus on that..

I first get that this was a true channeling session.  I have witnessed channeling, and what Mr. O'Donnell is doing rings true to me.  His words feel genuine and not forced, and I do believe he has connected with his higher self.

I also get that messages come to people in different ways, and channeling looks to be the way it works for Mr. O'Donnell.  I would not discredit his work. I feel a lot of positive intention behind it.

Q What do you see on the Montauk Project and the time travel experiments done at Camp Hero? What if anything became of these experiments? Thank you.
A I first want to address the Montauk Project... I see that is in full force.  I still see many animals and a lot of experiments trying to crossbreed, and experiment with gene mutation.  I also get an impression that pharmaceuticals [are being tested] to determine their reactions on certain tissues and also see if there resistant strains of different viruses and bacteria.  I get this is highly secured and very active right now.

Time travel...I see a lot being done with this right now.  I get that people have time travelled, but the issue is the consistency of it.  There is still something haphazard with regards to the precision.  The goal is to be able able to open up a portal to a specific time, and right now it has something random with it.  I also keep hearing Quantum Physics- this study and application to the process is huge. Eventually in our lifetime i see this being public, but right now there is a lot of development that needs to happen.

Q What do you see/feel when you think about Saturn? Do you see life on the Moons of Saturn? How is Saturn connected to our Moon?
A When I focus on Saturn, and I then I think about our moon, I feel a magnetic attraction between both.  It is like our moon belongs to Saturn.  I see our moon orbiting Saturn, and then something hits it (then my eye goes to the spot on the moon that looks like a hit) and knocks it off its' orbit and brings it toward earth.

I do get that there is life, but it looks very undeveloped, meaning it is small and basic like bacteria.  I do see water, but it is deep and mostly frozen.  This bacteria looks to live in this frozen water.

Q What do you see on the apocalypse? 
A I see many different things going on at or about the same time.  I also get that apocalypse will mean different things to different people depending where you live.  

For example, areas that are tormented with volcanoes [California] will interpret that as an apocalyptic event.  Areas with flooding that never seems to stop (I see this in parts of Europe and China) will see that as apocalyptic.  The US is about to endure some major change with regard to the financial system, this will feel unheard of and a huge reset to the country- that will seem like the apocalypse.  So depending on where you are, the events surrounding your location will feel like a devastation creating your own definition of what the apocalypse means.

Q What do you see on space exploration in the next few years?
A I see we are studying space and going to space, we just aren't using the "official" shuttles. I get we have stolen alien technology and created our own craft that we are exploring with.  This has be hidden to allow us to develop technology and try to stay ahead of other countries.  Some countries know we have it (Russia pops into my mind) and they are working on their version as well.  The normal "shuttle" I hear is an antique in comparison to what they are doing and using now.

Q I heard of a super tsunami in 2029 in Asia . Do you see anything on it?
A I actually did see an image on that.  As I focus on a map and put the question out there, I see that a huge wave comes in from the southeast part of Asia.  it looks to go over some islands, and then make landfall around China.  It looks to be generated from an earthquake off the coast of California.  The wave goes toward Asia, and I don't see it hitting or doing much to California.

Q. What are your thoughts on monaural tone binaural tones? Can they help with more meaningful meditations? How can we awake our third eye?
A. I do see that they can help to have a more meaningful meditation.  What they do is increase your vibration and also they help to maintain focus.  When you are having a meaningful meditation, it is important not to get distracted, and these sounds help to keep that mental focus while also keeping your vibration consistently elevated.  

I get to awaken our third eye, practice is essential.  For some it is easier, others it is harder, but it can be done with practice.  Meditating is one of best ways to do it.  I also get that what we put in our body is also important.  For people that have an even harder time awakening their intuition, I get a vegan diet can be helpful, or at least reduce the meat intake.  I also get one of the biggest things that can block the pineal gland is fluoride.  Try detoxing from that, and I see improvements.  The more natural you live your life (void of as many pharmaceuticals, soda, etc..as possible) the better you will be at awakening your third eye.

I also am including a link to a reading I did about improving intuition.
Q. Can a Schumann generator benefit health by alleviating electro smog?
A. I can't really see a connection with that generator and the relief of electro smog.  In fact when I focus on it, I get an impression that even more "garbage" is added to the air around it.  I don't feel it repelling anything. I feel like it is overpowering what is already there [but not erasing it].  

I then ask what can be used... I see various types of orgone, many in the shapes of pyramids.  Even that doesn't get rid of everything, but in the image in my mind I see some kind of energy or magnetic block. It looks to create some kind of filter.  

Q. What is your take on HDTV's? Should we not be around them?
A. I get that they are ok, but not to be right up on them.  When you are in constant close proximity (like within 10 feet) I see some kind magnetic ray coming out and entering your chest.  I get this is unhealthy, and can lead to health problems. I also get that the tv doesn't even have be turned on for these rays to escape, there is some resonate power just having it plugged in.

Q. Should the numerological system be recalibrated and the zero taken in so the numerologically counting starts with: A=0, B=1, C=2, D=3, E=4, F=5, G=6, H=7, I=8, J=8, K=0, L=10, M=11, etc. (instead of the old system with A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) ?
A. I don't get that it should be recalculated.  I get that changing it would lead to confusion later, and to maintain consistency it should be left as it is. I also get that 0 is just represented by a blank or something else.  I can't get a connection to change this current system.


And that is all.  Thank you.  It is 2:55 PM.  Link to Audio.

1 comment:

Pernille said...

Hi Lynn
Monday this week you answered my question regarding numerology. Thanks for your always clear and understandable answer 
Your didn't feel that the zero should be taken in when calculating the name and that 0 represent nothing. I have linked to a numerology page where the vibration of zero is described. One of the things she (Joanne) links to 0 is ‘all that was before Creation’ – some would mean that is nothing (a blank), like you say 
http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.dk/2011/05/number-0.html
Thanks again for your insightful answers.

Q. Should the numerological system be recalibrated and the zero taken in so the numerologically counting starts with: A=0, B=1, C=2, D=3, E=4, F=5, G=6, H=7, I=8, J=8, K=0, L=10, M=11, etc. (instead of the old system with A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) ?
A. I don't get that it should be recalculated. I get that changing it would lead to confusion later, and to maintain consistency it should be left as it is. I also get that 0 is just represented by a blank or something else. I can't get a connection to change this current system.