Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Fake Poll? But Why? Very Sneaky!

Hi everyone!  In a conversation with my kids they told me Kamala was ahead in the polling.  I was very surprised to hear this, and when my head stopped spinning I paused to think about what is REALLY going on.  Yes, the media lies, but what do they have to gain?  What is the game they are playing? My intuition couldn't help but take over as I suddenly understood what it was they were doing. It was like I saw a flash forward in my mind...



I'm going to pause here and to jump to another platform.  The title alone probably has me flagged, but if not I'm certain what I'm about to say will.  Please visit me on SubscribeStar or Substack to read more. Thank you again for the support!  

Click the tab above for more on Life, Wellness, Spiritual or Religious  Coaching OR Distance Reiki.

Looking for a way to tip the blog to support future free content? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PsychicFocus  

Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y 

2 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

These polls are no more honest than the Dominion/Smartmatic ballot machines that rig elections. or propaganda Cartel news' heavy promotion of Harris after 3 years of reporting her as a do nothing idiot that Dems would have gladly gotten rid of long ago if she weren't a "woman of color."

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Exactly.. they are gaslighting people, and somehow it works on many.. Not sure if it is the fake media or the TDS that is in full swing.