Friday, March 15, 2024

April 8th - Event

Q.  Greetings Lynn, There is a lot of speak around April 8. Do you sense anything major happening around this date/time?  

A.  Activities centered around April 8th are tied to the solar eclipse.  This phenomena is something that few have fully witnessed or seen in their lifetime.   The real question is if something major will result or is something else looming?

As I think about this eclipse it occurs to me that this isn't "the event,"  it is just the precursor to what is to come.  We will experience many preludes before the finale.

This is another heated one that gets outside the box.  To see the rest of the post, please visit me on SubscribeStar or Substack.  I don't feel I can truly speak freely here.  Thank you again for the support! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

Looking for a way to tip the blog to support future free content? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PsychicFocus

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y

                       Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa 

9 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

Hm. I still think the Apocalypse already happened, in 545 or 565 AD, so all that "moon as sackcloth" Four-Horsemen stuff already happened. It seems to me that we're living in that one (bible) sentence about Mr. Nasty being released for a time after the thousand year incarceration (why only 1000 years?), and then Gog/Magog, and eventually CLEANSING FIRE. In football, you'd call it an "untimed down," and this is the last play of the game. When I asked Guides if anything was going to happen during the eclipse, I heard: "sacrifices." This makes sense, since Team Dark hates the light. So... if anyone sees anything weird going on in the eclipse zone for that four minutes, kick ass and take names. My two cents.

SB said...

Lynn,
I guess the elites are planning something….check this out.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLNpCuk5/

galacticwarrior said...

Joseph Tittel in his YouTube channel talks about psychic predictions and the nature from the lunar eclipse in late Mar to solar eclipse marking X on April 8th.
He's recommending ppl to prepare physically, food, medical, power, security and of course, spiritually and take it easy to not manifest negative for yourself...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: I also think it happened, but he will back back after this Season. I think this is starting to mark the end.

@SB: I do believe they may. It won't be biblical, but maybe manmade.

@galacticwarrior: I could imagine the sickos plotting something. It is a big astrological event!

Truth & light said...

I guess I was looking for an answer surrounding shutting school, warning to stock up for the eclipse. They are behaving as if it’s the first eclipse ever. Why would they want to shut schools and warn us to stock up?! Are the evil folks planning something around the eclipse?

SB said...

Lynn, I wonder if the sister system or other objects out there come into play now as well. This was wild to see caught. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLFEKb8R/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth and Light: I think I emailed you. If not, let me know.

@SB: It is interesting...

SB said...

Lynn,

Another thing to look at.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLYEP2PJ/

Truth & light said...

Yes Lynn. Thank you