Thursday, March 28, 2024

Another Gem of Truth is Discovered

In looking through some recent things I've studied, I came across this. Wow!

I've been saying for a while that things aren't adding up.  Orphan trains, insane asylums, mystery fires, cabbage patch babies.. [I've done posts on all the above] nothing makes sense.  I then had another  confirmation to something I've suspected - the Millennial Reign already occurred and something disastrous happened at the end wiping out much of the world.  When Satan returned for the "short little season" he needed to repopulate the earth and grow an army.  

In this ancient work titled Ancient Mystic Oriental Masonry, it outlines the his-story and plan to cultivate a new society.  Specifically page 31 of this document (that was scanned from an ancient work) states "In America re-discovered in the fifteenth century and re-populated in the seventeenth was recovered Egypt and the promised land" [That is another topic I'm working on!].

Truth is stranger than fiction, and this truth actually feels right.  Do your research and see what interesting find you come across.

Revelation 20:3 "And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years should be fulfilled; and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Blessings, 
Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

Looking for a way to tip the blog to support future free content? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PsychicFocus

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y

5 comments:

RealCousinIT said...

G.E. Kincaid found the cave in the Grand Canyon that had Egyptian artifacts, the Smithsonian took it over along with the federal government. Also monuments in the canyon all have Egyptian references.
There is also a cave in Missouri that had artifacts in it also, lending to the realization that Marc Antony and Cleopatra’s son came here with 50,000 troops and people in the distant past.

Robert Schoen said...

Half of the massive stone structures in the Grand Canyon are named after Egyptian temples, but one thing that confirms this is that around 1490 the Medici's helped finance Columbus' voyage to America and a few years later, after making slaves of the native Americans and South Americans, they were bringing back prodigious amounts of gold to Italy and Europe creating a wealth they never had before where the ceilings of many churches were gilded in real gold, and I doubt this gold was mined so quickly rather than plundered from places it was already held. They might have smelted literally tons of lost historical artifacts. It would be funny if the Vatican Museum's great Egyptian collection came from the Americas rather than Egypt proper.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RealCousinIT and Robert: I agree! I'm working on a post about that too. I think our entire his-story for the past few hundred years has been a total lie.

Love To Push Those Buttons said...

We call the idiot in charge of this realm the demiurge. Those following the Cathar philosophies don't play (I'm a Pantheist/Credente) the stupid destructive games most people play, which makes physical existence a lot easier. We don't live for this world. We live for the next, and that also makes us a lot freer. We have way fewer obligations, more time, less stress, and too bad about the Albigensian Crusade. The world would probably be a better more humane place if that never happened, but oh well.

According to my studies, we get what we signed up for; and in this realm of illusion I quit stressing over the garbage this world, and am content to wait for my Akashic Library Card in the next realm to know the TRUTH of it all. They don't call this place Maya for nothing. If one can't see beyond their counterproductive programming, oh well. I'm not gonna make that my problem, and after this round, I'm OFF that 'wheel in the sky'. I have no further need of this perpetually inconvenient self-imposed prison of perpetual personal compromise. This place is sheer rubbish compared to the next realm. I'm a fan of Akashic Knowledge, instant travel, telepathy, not having to deal with bladders, intestines, being self contained without having to destroy countless lifeforms (Even if they are only plants. I'm a veg.) to continue to exist here until my contract is up.

Yes, I have a bad attitude regarding the Physical Realm. I don't see how anyone who's had an NDE cannot.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Love to Push Buttons: Thanks for sharing! I appreciate you taking the time to put this out here for all of us to read.