Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Throat Chakra - Health and Healing

Q.  I'm continuing the series discussing different chakras and ways to promote health. I wanted to have a look at some physical challenges and ways to heal.  Let's also explore some crystals and essential oils that can help to promote health in this area.  

This week I wanted to focus on the throat and throat chakra.  This is the chakra that controls elements of the throat.  This could be communication, hormones or thyroid.

If I see a block in this area, most times the person is having difficulty with communication. That could mean they feel they aren't being heard, aren't conveying their point or need to listen to what others are saying before reacting.   

If this area is blocked and I see the abdomen light up (specifically the pancreas or liver) that is my mental symbol to look at the thyroid or hormones.  That could be a big clue into some challenges the person is facing.  

There are also times when a chakra is temporarily blocked, such as during a sickness.  Just because there is a block doesn't mean it has to be rooted in a long term trauma.  Some resolve as physical illness (cold/allergy/sinus) improves.

If you are having an issue in the throat, one of the most powerful things you can do to open this area is hum or sing.  The goal is to move energy through this area.  Try humming around the house, in the car or in the shower.   Breathwork can also be helpful.

This chakra harmonizes with the color blue.  Sometimes surrounding yourself with that color (even wearing a blue shirt, etc) can subconsciously be helpful.

Try using blue lapis or fluorite to open this chakra.  Put it on your nightstand when you are sleeping or in your pocket during the day.

Peppermint and peppermint essential oil looks to promote health in this area too.  Try chewing gum or eating peppermint before a difficult conversation or presentation.

And that is all I have with this chakra.  Please feel free to share if you have some helpful tips.

Love and light, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa


1 comment:

Robert Schoen said...

My daughter, who does human design readings, says I'm a Generator type who must vocally articulate emotions and activities, as when working out or eating, which I found to be very true. I can see how chanting or even humming is a spiritual or meditative expression whose vibrations can calm and even heal. Now if only I could stop cursing loudly when something goes wrong while I'm working.