Monday, December 12, 2022

What is Past Antarctica?

Q.  What is past Antarctica? Is it really the edge of the world? Is it the foundation of the firmament?

If you were looking at the standard Flat Earth map with the Antarctica ring, what percentage of Earth's actual surface is represented? Do we have access to 50% of the planet? 10%? 1%???  

Please look at the planet Earth from near space. What does it look like? Anything like this picture from Adventure Time?


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/91/97/d0/9197d087f0fa9d0f538458bb202ebd15.png

Thanks!  

A.  I've thought about this topic a lot in the past, and it can be a little overwhelming to understand.  Please just take this in, and see how you feel about it... 

I see earth as globular (note the a representation of the Earth is called a globe, i.e. it is more a glob).  However, the flat earth model also resonates as true within me.  I also see that the earth is hollow, so how does that all make sense??  I had to sit with this a while to get a good understanding.

I get the earth is MUCH larger than what we think. We only inhabit a very small portion of that much larger structure.  I get this shape of earth is much more like a polyhedron in which many "planes" come together to create a spherical appearance.  Earth is essentially many small planes i.e. plane-ettes that comes together.  Each small plane is encapsulated with a firmament or dome.  I see each "plane" "ette" being about 1/20th of the whole sphere called Earth.

If you were to go in space and look at Earth, you could never see the whole thing because it is too big.  You would see a section of it, but could not get far enough away to see the entire Earth sphere/glob.  You would need to get past the moon, of which we cannot due to the radiation and Van Allen Belt.

This is a HUGE topic and I could go on forever.  I wanted to leave you with this so you can begin to digest what I am describing.  I look forward to your comments below and we can go with a Part 2.

And that is all I have for now.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

10 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

When I first heard several years ago that you supported Flat earth, Lynn, I worried it would discredit all your other work as I couldn't see then how it could be true. I have since come around to accepting the physics of the flat earth and firmament & see it explains so much. Like you,I saw the five part Ewar anon series on the Flat Earth which also included the amazing research of someone who figured out that the markings on the Moon seem to be a holographic mirror of our known continents AND several other land masses presumably on the other side of the Antarctic Ice wall that's the base of the firmament.

The model of a polyhedron earth with five firmaments suggests our known 'Earth' occupies only 20% of our entire 'plane-et', meaning we have a lot of earth cousins we never knew about and were deliberately kept in the dark about by those in the know. I have a feeling a lot of long suppressed truths like this will soon be exposed and hopefully it will help end all the current petty political squabbles dividing us so that we can finally as a race act united and work together for the betterment of everyone in the future.

Dana said...

My mind is now mush. I am having a hard time processing this. Thank you though :) Are there other beings living on the other 19 planes??? Wow. Truth is so much weirder than fiction.

Dana said...

So Earth looks like a d20, the die used in Dungeons and Dragons (my favorite game), filled with nonfictional characters like giants and dragons. Did Gary Gygax know what he was doing when he chose the d20 for the game? Here is a short video on the history of the icosahedron shaped die, which goes back to ancient times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKhr300nfgs

Here is a picture of a 20 sided die from ancient Egypt.

https://www.cnet.com/a/img/resize/ef00f46f7231125dab5b5c1403fa1b062a80f3b7/hub/2012/11/09/f4bd3246-fdbf-11e2-8c7c-d4ae52e62bcc/d20.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&width=1200

Is this die a representation of the planes of Earth? Or was it just used for a game I wonder?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Yes... it took me a while to really wrap my mind around it too. It does explain how the area we experience is like it is flat, but sits are a much grander glob (e)... Also explains how ice ages have moved over certain areas and the Tartarian structures were preserved (possibly)..

@Dana: I would say it could be just like that... D20 may be on to something.

The enlightened one said...

@Lynn Can you get anything on how this construct was created? It seems like it must be an artificial structure? What kind of life or civilizations do you see in the other planettes?

Are you really sure that what you're seeing isn't just a symbol of how different planes with different frequency/vibration coexist within the Earth realm?

The enlightened one said...

As I think about it... This would in a way explain alot. It would somehow conciliate flat Earth theory with the fact that most planets are round... If the earth is just part of a much bigger planet.

Patrick said...

Lynn, what you describe is something I've been resonating with for some time. The description you give is similar to what this lady says in this video in particular and others on her channel - The Tree of Knowledge .

Video 126: The Cosmic Egg, Bigger Earth, Craters, Domes & how they relate to Plasma Fires & Mudfloods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qdHX4wRfU

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but maybe you too have previously mentioned the likelihood that the overall original energetic template of earth is toroidal (Torus) in shape.

I think all views, Flat or Globe and Hollow hold, but could also be dependent on the viewer ie the perceiver and their consciousness and energetic configuration.

I'm also curious, just as @ 'The enlightened one' has stated above, if what you see could be symbolic of different planes with different frequencies...?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: I agree. It is how i made sense of earth having properties of it being flat, however most other planetary things in space look spherical. It also took me back to sacred geometry. Most all things are of a geometric pattern, and it just made complete sense.

@Patrick: I really think it is a physical construct, but we do experience many layers of frequency planes on it. I do think the earth has a torodial field and the axis mundi is the center.

Patrick said...

Wow!
Thank you 🙏.

EA RW said...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZzgMoPt9IqBJ/