Friday, December 9, 2022

Canary Islands - Amazing Energy!

Q.  Hi Lynn, Thank you for all the amazing things you share with us, I've learnt so much from you since I found your blog in 2016.

Great idea to focus on positivity. I'd love for you to look into the Canary islands, I know you did readings before about the La Palma thing and the weirdness there, but I'm super curious about the origin of these islands, specifically Fuerteventurs and the sacred mountain Tindaya. It is said to be a place where "witches" from Europe fled to when persecuted. I sense a very special connection to this place and am curious to learn more.  

Also a point between the islands Fuerteventura and Lanzarote is located on a ley line.  What does that mean for the energy here? 
Is this area part of what used to be Atlantis?

Very curious what you'll find!

A.  As I focus on these islands they do feel magical.  I wanted to look a little deeper to see why they carry such a nice energy.

I get that it is in part because of the ley line, but it is also due to the nearby water, and ground.  The ground looks to have some kind of layer of granite or rock (with pinkish striations) that serves as energetic conduits.  This area is overall very "charged."

I get that when something is charged in this way, it pulls in the positive ions, and repels the negative.  It gives and overall more uplifting and light energy (imagine standing on a gigantic salt lamp).  For this reason it drew people there.  The energy facilitated an environment for meditation and manifestation.  Yes rituals occurred in this sacred area, but overall I cannot see anything that is not in the greater good being fruitful and low vibrations would not be welcome or comfortable.

I get Atlantis was more south and closer to Brazil.  There were other locations such as this that had similar energy (back then), but Atlantis was much larger (maybe the largest with Lemuria as a close second).

And that is all I have for this.  Thank you for the suggestion!

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This read made me have to look up things about the Canary Islands because I never thought of them before. One if the funny things I discovered is that its name 'Canary' was not from birds, but how the Romans called dogs- "canne", which they believed the Islanders worshiped. However it wasn't dogs the Islanders viewed as sacred but monk seals, which in Latin translates to dogs. Seems a nice place to visit but would be way down my priority list of places to go first.

The enlightened one said...

Over in Sweden, The Canary Islands are a very popular travel destination.
What I happen to know about them is that their indigenous people were white-skinned, blonde and blue-eyed, which is surprising considering this is off the coast of Africa.
They intermingled with mainland Africans and gave rise to what is now the Berber people, living in Northern Africa, among whom you can still find blue eyed individuals.

There seems to be a general myth about witches inhabiting mountain peaks. For example, you have Magica de Spell on top of Vesuvius. And in Sweden it was believed in the past that all witches traveled to the mythical mountain of BlÄkulla around Easter. In Germany there is the Harz mountains, also associated with witches. There is even a witches' hiking trail.
Perhaps witches fled not specifically to Tindaya, but to remote mountainous places in general? Or perhaps this myth reflects ancient magical traditions related to mountains?

@Robert Schoen
Would you mind sharing what IS the first item on your traveling bucket list?

Robert Schoen said...

enlightened: Thanks for this info on Canary Island that make it sound even more interesting. I'd like to visit Monument Valley, Peru, the Pyramids of Mexico, Kuala Lumpur, revisit India to study more of the amazing Temples there, visit Iran and Iraq for starters. I'd also like to spend more time in lots of other places I've already been to like Italy, Greece, ect, ect.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments! I love learning from each other..