Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Flannan Isle Lighthouse Mystery

Q. Hi Lynn what is the truth of the mystery of Flannan Isle Lighthouse?  People just disappeared.

A. When I focus on this topic, I hear "there was a calm before the storm."  I understand there were winds and storms that were concerning prior to the disappearance of these men.  There was even a log book entry stating there were horrendous storms and they were thankful they passed.  These concerning storms were so bad they had the men praying to God to get through it.  After the storms left they felt a tremendous relief and all was right in the world again.  

This is where things get strange.  I get that the storms passed as they journaled, or rather they "thought" they passed.  There was a stillness and they were going about their routine.  They were finally able to relax and eat, sleep, etc. 

 All of a sudden there was a huge crash of some kind (sounds like a ship or boat crashing against some rocky shoreline) and the men went near the shore to explore.  It looks like they thought it may have been a boat or someone in distress.  They were certain that something happened at sea that brought this boat crashing toward the island.  

Then, out of nowhere a HUGE wave (not quite tsunami, but felt like it to them) washed over them and pulled them out to sea.  There was no real way to escape this, and they perished in this very horrible and unexpected event.  This is why food was left on the table and things looked half done when the next shift workers arrived.  Absolutely horrible! 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

It almost sounds as though the calm that followed the first violence storm was almost like the eye of a hurricane and the lighthouse workers didn't realize They would be facing just as violent as storm that was part of the same system once the Eye of the Storm had passed. And that's when they were lost at sea.

The enlightened one said...

Hmm.... Somehow, I have a feeling there's something missing to the picture.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: That makes so much sense! I think you are right!

@enlightened one: Did you see Robert's comment? I think he is spot on. That resonates with me 100%.

The enlightened one said...

@Lynn
It's the official explanation, so wouldn't be too surprising if it's true. Winds as strong as a hurricane are known to occur frequently in Scotland, although this must have been something extraordinary. According to Wikipedia, even the turf had been blown off of the cliffs, and an iron railway had been wrenched out of it's concrete. A rock weighing more than a ton had been displaced. Reading this, I am surprised the lighthouse remained in one piece.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: I guess the part that surprised me was that the storm had seemingly passed and they logged it. I thought the log books dismissed the idea that it could have been a tidal wave (in my mind I thought that anyway). Then things were super calm and out of no where a huge wave came and there was no warning, storm or wind.

The enlightened one said...

@Lynn
Rogue wave due to constructive interference would be my bet.