Tuesday, July 5, 2022

SubscribeStar: Weird Location Google Maps

Q.  Hi Lynn, I got a few cool places from Google Maps to check out! Please let us know what you find! Sandy Island, Australia, (https://interestingengineering.com/25-places-you-cant-see-on-google-maps-or-google-street-view, number 13).  Three islands come up blurred and unavailable on google maps.  Pine gap is a secret military base funded by the United States in Australia. I wonder if these islands have something to do with that? 

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

3 comments:

Cyber said...

It's not a secret that Australia is just a proxy of the USA. The USA and its allies are afraid of China establishing military bases outside of China but why the double standards and hypocrisy?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: You are right about them being a proxy. The US wants to always be ahead. They want the advantage..

margaret m martin said...

when are they going to be stopped ? these experimental facilities should be outlawed ....are they one day going to be seen as barbaric?