Thursday, July 7, 2022

SubscribeStar: Trump Bucks

Q. Hi there, I sure enjoy the knowledge that you pass on to us. My question is:  There is a few telegram channels that are advertising “Trump Bucks” which are part of the new financial system.  They are allegedly going to be worth a lot of money. Can you look into it and see if there’s any truth to that? I have a friend who has invested several hundred dollars and I am concerned that it may be a scam.  Thank you 

https://www.shop-trumpbucks.com/?hop=hrikod

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

2 comments:

margaret m martin said...

who blew up the georgia guidestones and what can it symbolize?,,,,thank you Lynn

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@margaret: Love this question. I will def have a look!