Monday, February 28, 2022

America's Got Talent Nightbirde

Q.  America is grieving over the passing of a talented singer who competed on America’s Got Talent. She sang a very beautiful inspiring song that she wrote.

 

Is this TRUE, meaning the WHOLE story. Is she a small town girl form Ohio and did she REALLY have cancer? OR is this some type of energetic play with magic and music etc. She passed a few weeks ago  which is significant due to so many things going on around us.

 

I would like to prefer that the story is real and that there is no hidden “agenda” on this.  


https://youtu.be/CZJvBfoHDk0


A.  When I focus on this, I really opened myself.  I didn't want to approach it with bias, but also didn't want to say it completely real.  I've learned to just assume anything that we see... 


SO, when I think about her, her illness and struggles, I do get she was authentic.  She did have cancer and did fight to make the most of life.


What I sense as odd energy is the energy coming from the judges.  I get that they used Nightbirde's struggle as a way to project a false sense of empathy from the show.  AGT wanted people to see a compassionate side, but the words and emotions they projected didn't match what energy they held.  I felt like a huge disconnect.


I get this happens all the time.  When a show is wanting popularity (or YouTube clicks) they take a person or situation that appeals to people or evokes an emotion.  


This was authentic from her perspective, but I see a lack of true authenticity from AGT.


Love and light be with her family as they grieve.  Sad but inspiring story from this beautiful soul.


I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a


9 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

It doesn't surprise me that a TV show would use a cancer victim for ratings but it's scary the 'judges' had to fake pretend to have empathy. I have a family member who has advanced cancer who might be in her final stages of life, and would be most appreciative if those reading Lynn's blog can send 'Leda' some love and healing energy. Thanks!

Cyber said...

AGT's main aim is to make money from the show. How many of the judges are truly compassionate people? I am surprised none of them are according to Lynn.

Anyway, the big pharma companies are still scamming people with their chemotherapy and whatever so-called 'cure'.

The real cause of cancer is the astral and mental body that medical science do not acknowledge.

EA RW said...

The world of television. Actually it's a form of emotional manipulation. Sometimes when they do close ups to put an emphasis on something. I'm of the opinion that these are just actors hidden among the public. paid to do or say something to get the hype going.

AnnieMouse said...

Robert, I’m so very sorry to hear about Leda, and the tough time your family must be going through. Sending her much love, healing, and the light of peace and courage. Love, prayers, and best wishes x

Robert Schoen said...

Thanks @AnnieMouse, Much appreciated, this is such a great community that when I saw Lynn's read on the TV show I thought to mention Leda, as all good thoughts and light sent can help her.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I'm so sorry to hear this. I will most definitely keep her in my thoughts.

@Cyber: I agree... it is sad. I do think there is a cure that is suppressed. Money isn't made with cures.

@EA RW: That definitely does happen.

@AnnieMouse: I think if many of us send love we can make a real difference. :-)

MJ said...

@Robert, may Lena be guided by her higher self n the universe for healing ❤️

MJ said...

Looking at the judges and I had watched other episodes long time ago, Simon's reaction was definitely not genuine. He had to look down (avoid truth) to say it and it was a very calculated action (wait for suspense, then press the button).

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@MJ: I agree...