Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Truth Ministries/Spiritual Consultation/Recommendation Letters

Hi Everyone!  You are all welcome to my Truth Ministries group.  This is a group designed to seek truth through sharing, meditation, introspective thought and tuning into your inner God.  

I am in the process of setting up a calendar to have a consistent meetup and virtual gatherings.  Telegram may be the easiest way to communicate.  I have set up a group.  Please feel free to join if you'd like to participate.

I look forward to coming together with each of you.  

Love and light, 
Lynn 

Please join my group on Telegram:  https://t.me/PsychicFocusTruthMinistries

If you'd like to learn about about services tied to this, please check me out here:  https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/p/truth-ministries.html or click the link above.  I am offering spiritual consultations and other services. 

1 comment:

Robert Schoen said...

I think Lynn's community is a great force for truth and projecting good intent for making the world a better place so I'm all for this! I use a chromebook which doesn't allow Telegram but got it on my phone so I'll join.