Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Jim Morrison Death

Q.  Can you do a read on Jim Morrison's death? A lot of mystery there...

A.  When I focus on him and his death I initially get it was a reckless overdose.  Jim was known to drink, do drugs and act over the top at his performances.  This carried into his personal life as well.  He would frequent bars and mix alcohol with various drugs, namely heroine, quite frequently. 

On the night of his death, he was doing just that.  I get he had gone out, drank, did heroine at the club.  Not wanting his night to end, he got more heroine to take home and do with his girlfriend.  He was very high, almost sick feeling, and decided to sit in the bath.  

I think hear the phrase "what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger" and he continued to do yet another hit while in the tub.  It was like his "high" mind was encouraging him to make one bad decision after another.  At that point he overdosed which caused heart failure.

I get the girlfriend was also high, so high that she just thought Jim was sleeping.  It wasn't until the morning when she realized what had happened, and Jim had long passed away.

Very sad story that could have been prevented.  Please send some positive energy toward Jim.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I'm grateful for this read because I've lately been fascinated by the theory that Morrison faked his death and became Jim Morrison, which seems completely absurd until you start looking at the photos of a chunky high school Jim and the overweight Jim in Paris before he passed and see the uncanny resemblance. His father was high military brass who had a hand in getting the US into the Vietnam war. It reminds me of the Bill Hicks morphing into Alex Jones theory. I wonder if someone can literally die medically but then revive to become someone completely different. When you think of all the strange things that are different from the official story and others who faked their death, nothing is impossible.

Morrison's grave in Paris in one of the city's most visited sites. BTW, I saw his last concert around 1970 and he stayed on the stage for two hours drunk ranting and singing after the encore to the great annoyance to his band members. An unforgettable farewell for those who were there.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I do think you can die and be someone else comes into your body. It happens in near death experiences sometimes. Someone decides they want to exit, and someone else comes in. In those situations they usually have the same body though rather than two different bodies. We don't typically body jump...

Robert Schoen said...

PS: just re-read my post today and saw that I said Jim Morrison morphed into Jim Morrison when what I meant to say is that the theory says he later emerged as Rush Limbaugh. What a Lizard King! Made no sense what I originally wrote, so sorry and from now on I'll stop posting while driving. :-)

Andrew Dyson said...

Thanks for the reading Lynne; although...

Everything I've read on Jim states he wasn't a heroin user.
I'm still very suspicious about Pamela Coulson, and her relationship with the alleged doctor who pronounced him, as he apparently wasn't registered, to be able to validate that death certificate?
And why his body wasn't expatriated back to California for burial?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Andrew: Yes, it was all very odd. Pamela feels like she was being protected in all this. He was dead for much longer than what the "story" said. I do get it was most def drugs, maybe even laced, but def an overdose from a whole evening of using...

Andrew Dyson said...

Thanks again for the reply Lynn; Vale our brilliant but troubled Rock stars, who pass well before their time.