Thursday, September 9, 2021

SubscribeStar: Changed Minds

Q.  Hello. Lynn, can you look into this situation please?  Between my friends and I we have known several people who have researched and chosen NOT to take the shot. Out of the blue several of them have changed their mind and decided they would indeed take it. These are people who actually have researched the data and made a very informed choice not to do it and then seemingly out of the blue changed their minds. 

I have heard of a technology or an energetic devise which is used by the PTW (Powers That Were) to drop thoughts into peoples minds, ie thoughts that are not their own. These thoughts feel real and provide a sense of relief toward the shot causing people to be compelled to follow them as if they came upon the idea themselves. Is there a nefarious devise/technology capable of this dastardly deed? 
Thank you.  

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You really don't have to be psychic to know that the PTW are using some form of mind control/subliminal advertising to push clot shots. Just a few weeks ago I suddenly felt a warm emotion in regards to the shot, it just popped into my head out of nowhere. Since it was so incompatible with my usual attitude, I really noticed it was not my thought but implanted somehow. Less suspicious people might mistake it for their own thought and act on it.

Other people including Clif High of the webbot project noticed it too:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kkyvfzu2ys5t/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: Interesting. Thanks for sharing your personal experience.

Serene said...

It is so important right now more than ever to Go Within. Grounding oneself is imperative. The entire planet is under psychic attack, "they" are trying very, very hard.
Go Within and Ground Yourself. Ask your Guides and Angels to surround and protect you.
Sending Love and Protection to All.

Allyson said...

This is crazy you brought this up because I’ve experienced this, too. Especially yesterday once the mandatory jab was announced - I’m so against it but I was like “well maybe I should go get it tomorrow” which is nothing like my beliefs, attitude, or personality. Today I’m back on the “I’ll get tested weekly” even though I work remote.

Ice said...

There's a saying that when an idea is repeated over and over, people will start to think it's true. This can be repeated for many years ahead, similar to being schooled for decades.

The advice of avoiding mass media and regularly connecting to naure and Source is very helpful.

Cathari said...

Unrelated question: Was Robert Steele murdered, or did he die of the non-existent modern plague as we are told?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Serene: Yes, go within. Listen to your inner God. Thanks for this message.

@Allyson: Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so sorry you are facing this now.

@Ice: Yes, turn off the media. If you avoid it for a while and decide to listen again, it is much easier to see and feel the lies.

@Cathari: This is definitely intentional..