Tuesday, September 28, 2021

SubscribeStar: Beer Bug Shot Impact on Ascension

Q.  Hi Lynn,

Not sure if you’ve addressed this or not but a few people in the spiritual community (channels and through QHHT sessions) have mentioned that if you take the beer bug shot with the “new technology,” it becomes very difficult to ascend. They’ve also stated that those who take this shot are also choosing to enter another 26,000 year incarnation cycle after they leave earth. Can you look into this and see if it is truth? 
A.  A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of us are retired and I have faithfully followed you , I live on a fix income and barely make ends meet,I know you have to live, pay etc, but charge for any other subject but the spiritual ,this being so important to so many of us ,not taking the jab , I rather die because like you said it cuts you off from the source, I would die before I take it, this subject of Ascension is so important, please make an exception this once, your fan always Robert.

Unknown said...

I agree with the previous poster. This information is too important to be considered just entertainment, like the whole "flat-earth" topic. People are being subjected to extreme social and financial pressure to take the jab. Make it a public post, please.

Cyber said...

@everyone

Take only the inactivated virus vaccines that don't change our DNA and are traditional proven vaccines.

The 'new technology' vaccine like Pfixxx and Astxx goes into our DNA to produce the spike proteins from our own cells.

Unfortunately, the western countries refuse to produce the traditional vaccines, only two countries produce these which are China's Sinovac/Sinopharm and India's Covaxin.



Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown above: Please send me an email. My email is yourpsychicfocus(at)gmail(dot)com

mianewlands said...

I also agree,
please make the important readings free,

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I really do try to balance out the topics as to what I put on the blog versus on SubscribeStar. With the shadow banning and censorship I too am navigating making a living. This is much more serious to me than just a hobby. You are always welcome to email me with questions. I appreciate your understanding.

MJ said...

I thought traditional vac was safer than mrna/spike protein type but after joining telegram groups that report side effects, I was shocked.

There r many ppl in my country who died / got serious side effects after getting Sinovac. Problem is we don't know if it is from the vac, if the ppl were unhealthy to begin with or sth else because gov is not being transparent!

If u r considering traditional vac, pls research the ingredients n potential side effects first.

Would being unhealthy and unable to recover affect our ability to ascend?

ela-mar said...

cyber - did you get this Sinovac vaccine yourself?