Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Vitamins and Supplements

Q.  Hi Lynn, can you do a blog on vitamin supplements? Are they a waste of money? 
A.  When I focus on vitamins, I get they can be beneficial to you, but the way they are manufactured is the important factor.  You can have a vitamin that is of a sufficient potency, but if the way it is encapsulated or pressed prevents the body from absorbing it, then you are excreting what you are consuming.  Your money is literally going down the drain.  I don't really have a brand that is standing out as being the best, but look at the coating and ability for the body to absorb the nutrients.

When possible, I get to obtain your nutrition from your food.  Ideally, the smaller the bite (for example, a smoothie or is better that big bites that need broken down during digestion), the easier to absorb once it hits the intestines.  Even though you may need to supplement, giving your body what it needs through diet is the way our body's were designed to extract nourishment. 


Q. From your psychic perspective, can you take a look at what these do for the human body (health-wise)? 

1. Turmeric - This looks to assist in calming inflammation.  It has a calming effect.
2. Astaxanthin - I cannot get a clear read on this (placebo?).
3. Krill Oil- I get Krill calms nerves and helps with neurological pathways (opening them up and keeping them flowing).
4. Fish Oil- This looks to work in a similar way to Krill, but I get it helps more in the brain/optical area.
5. Spirulina- I see this as a detox and helps to support the liver.
6. Chlorella- I get this is somewhat like Spirulina and helps support the liver in ridding the body of heavy metals and other toxins.

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat



9 comments:

Carlene said...

Astrxanthan (sp?) than is usually combined with the Krill or fish oil. An FYI in case it supports those supplements. The most talked about during this Tim due to cooties (now) is the zinc with the NAC (I think it is niacin acetylene and cysteine and glutathione. Lastly, I think milk thistle is a great herb.

Robert Schoen said...

Besides pill supplements, Juicing is also a great way to fuel and reinforce the body. I daily juice celery, carrots, beets, ginger and apple then add some lemon and salt and it makes a big difference.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments. All are very valid and something to think on!

Karoline said...

Lynn, what is your perspective on chlorophyll. I hear it has very good benefits. Could it be true?

Serene said...

Try to eat as cleanly as you can everyone. Cook your food from scratch! I really is a lot easier to prepare and takes a heck of a lot better.

Cyber said...

@Lynn

I heard someone said that Turmeric is good for detoxifying third eye, is that true?

Weeze said...

Chlorella - makes sense that my dentist had me take this after I had all my metal fillings removed.

Dante said...

To clarify on the Astaxanthin, there is natural Astaxanthin and synthetic Astaxanthin. Maybe you picked up on the synthetic Astaxanthin for the reading? The natural Astaxanthin is extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae. What do you see on the natural Astaxanthin?
Thanks.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Karoline: I see it helping with irritable bowels and having a calming effect, but I also see that less is more so be cautious.

@Serene: Yes, when possible that is a great suggestion!

@Cyber: It can be good at supporting that. It is really great at anti-inflammation.

@Weeze: Yes..I can see why too.

@Dante: I get some subtle nudges that it is great for detoxing free radicals. Similar to COQ10??