Tuesday, August 17, 2021

SubscribeStar: Shot Alternatives

Q1.  There is a new shot called Nova*** based on moth protein (producing the spikes) and soapbark tree extract. Could that be a good alternative? 

Q2.  Also, I thought about another topic. The pharma companies know that some "malaria meds" work. There is one big pharma company (not mentioning the name) that is not in the shot business but sells them. Are they planning to make a medicine and enter the game? Pharma companies are not necessarily friends with each other and I can see them releasing something.

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

6 comments:

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn, 'Please' do an urgent blog on Afghanistan, thank you

Cyber said...

@Nurse1277

If you want any urgent reading, you have to pay Lynn for it. There are many outstanding requests for months that she hasn't read yet. In the past, the Myanmar situation was also quite urgent as many people were dying but Lynn took a long time to address it.

If I can say something about the case in Afghanistan, the Taliban will take over and a new regime will form. Whether it's good or bad, only Lynn knows.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Hi. I will take this request and put it in my drafts. I do apologize for how long some topics take for me to address. I usually look at my drafts and see what I'm drawn to. I do realize this is a very current and serious situation- I will try to do this sooner rather than later.

ela-mar said...

Lynn, you don't have to apologize for anything. You are not to be commanded when to read or what to read. You are gracious enough to share with us things that you see, when you see them. And, yes, I can see the Pleiadian in you whenever you respond to comments. :)

The CAT(s) said...

Plese note that The CATs have put up a special healing for the shot:

http://schrodingersothercat.blog/healing-the-shot/

-The CATs

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@ela-mar: Thank you for the kind words. You are very sweet.

@The CATs: Absolutely check this out! Thanks for posting the link. Here it is again. http://schrodingersothercat.blog/healing-the-shot/