Tuesday, August 3, 2021

SubscribeStar: Space Simulation

Q.  Lynn, Can you please do a reading about the Virgin Galactic flight with Richard Branson and the Jeff Bezos flight. Were they launched into space, or was it a simulation? What is the truth and purpose behind what I believe to be a fabrication? 


A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

5 comments:

Carlene said...

Gonna say it looked pretty fake to me.

Robert Schoen said...

I've never heard of the Badlands Guardian or Medicine Hat in Canada before this, but it's not surprising this came to light and was discovered by amateur using Google Earth in 2005. There is not only a perfect profile of the Guardian, but also a perfectly rendered neck and upper torso, in which some of the swirling mountain Cliffs could suggest his Windswept cape. I have to believe the Canadians knew how important this was long ago by making the road that leads up to a traffic circle exactly where there would be an earring on the profile head as unobtrusive as possible, so it almost looks like the Guardian is listening to something with ear buds with a cord. Thanks for doing this read Lynn, and showing how the PTW systematically tries to keep us stupid of our plain-et's real history while shoving important cultural icons like 'Cardi B' in our faces.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Carlene: It felt really fake as well when I tuned into it.

@Robert: I agree completely. So many distractions.

Robert Schoen said...

Lynn, when I first saw your photo of the Badlands Guardian, I had no idea it was a satellite image of a large mountain range in Canada, but felt the style of the face's rendering was a beautifully carved archaic stone relief, never for a secnd thinking it was stylisticly faked. But if you look at the area around the Guardian you see he is depicted standing against a flat plain with two very similarly rendered beings/objects above him and to the left that look like squid with large heads and tiny arms or maybe a rooted plant or even a spaceship with a plume as it ascends. Can you look into these two other objects/beings next to the Guardian and tell us what they depict? thanks!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks for the comment. I need to have another look at this and see what I think. Interesting observation!