Monday, August 2, 2021

Anesthetic Impacts on Body (What Does it Do?)

Q.  Hi Lynn,

Thanks for all that you have shared. I have found your information very helpful.

I'm wondering what your stance is on local anesthetic administered via a needlepoint for a dental (or any other) procedure?  Is this similar in effect to "beer bug shot" in any way?  Will the PTW (Powers That Were) put anything in local anesthetic injections similar to the beer bug shots. Does anesthetic affect kundalini awakening, DNA activation or ascension adversely in anyway?

Best wishes, G  

A.  There are two parts to this question, so I want to first focus on the safety in regards to these meds being tampered with.  

As I tune into anesthetic meds I get the way they work is triggering a hormone that puts the body and brain in different states ranging from the delta to theta spectrums.  Things that trigger a "twilight" are within the delta ranges, whereas a general anesthesia is in the lower theta range.  I get the meds are similar in composition, but the desired result (how deep a person is to be under) changes the amount of hormone to be triggered. 


I get these meds are NOT being tampered with.  Hormones and a person's sensitivity can be tricky.  Some people need very little of this med for it to be effective and others require more and that is why this has to be monitored so closely.  I see this like a bell curve in which the majority of people have predictable reactions, but there are always outliers that can skew results.  For this reason, these meds cannot be altered with man made DNA modification additives.

The second part of this related to the spiritual aspect.  I do get that why "under" you could be open to psychic or spiritual interference (good and bad).  You should set protection while you are vulnerable and less in control of your physical body.  A short term dose does not look to impact awakening or ascension, but you should cleanse yourself spiritually and physically after having this in your body.  Even a meditation that focuses on purging lower vibrations or negativity can be very effective. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Great question!  Love and light, Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey


5 comments:

Celestial said...

I had a jab for tooth extraction, somehow the local anesthesia gives me shivers, my whole body & it usually lasts for a while. Same for any other injections.

While coming out of general anesthesia for a procedure, I vividly remember seeing so many angels surrounding my hospital bed......my my my, I felt so protected & loved....

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Celestial: That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Robert Schoen said...

The spiritual portal aspect of being under anesthesia is fascinating, and I bet most people like myself are completely oblivious to this. I'm moved by Celestial's heightened sensitivity and awareness that gave her such a beautiful experience!

Gratitude said...

The last time I was under general anesthesia (for a biopsy), something very bad happened to me. I don’t know if something was done without my consent, by the doctors, or if I was just under attack spiritually. I had prayed to be protected beforehand, and set protection, called in the angels. It was a tough surgery and I felt bad afterwards. That night, as I tried to sleep, some kind of war began to happen in my mind and my body. It was as if the Source/the Angels/other positive beings were fighting a dark force or entity/entities in my body who had not been there before. The fight was over me and it was quite a battle. I remember my body shaking at certain moments, and something in my mind told me that that was from cellular trauma. I still don’t understand exactly why I was having that idea, and I don’t know why there was a war occurring in me, but when I woke up I felt like I had been damaged to some degree during that war. I had PTSD from it for a little while. Finally it went away, the PTSD did, but I was a mess until it did. My heart, not my physical heart but my spiritual heart felt it had taken some damage in the fight.

I felt a bit upset at the time, since I had prayed for nothing bad to happen, but maybe it could have been worse if I had not prayed for that help. I had never had a problem like that before from having general anesthesia. That’s why I wondered if anything was done to me while I was out.

I have had twilight sedation since then (very different) and had no problems. That was for a colonoscopy and while twilight sedation is short and sweet, I woke feeling fine with no problems at all.

Very strange, huh? I am okay now. Perhaps I am stronger for it. I know the angels and other higher beings were with me as that battle raged in me that night. I could feel their beautiful goodness helping me fight that dark evil feeling, so I wasn’t truly alone.

Gosh, I didn’t mean to tell that story, it just came out!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Me too!

@Gratitude: Thanks so much for sharing your story! Wow.