Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Badlands Guardian

Q.  Hi Lynn,

Could you look into this landscape feature called the Badlands Guardian? It is located in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Is it a natural formation or was it designed?


A.  When I think on this amazing landscape, I get it is centuries old and existed long before our current day civilization.  I get this was created  by an ancient society to pay homage to great leader.

I get that many times when our current society thinks on more ancient times, the assumption is that things are primitive and barbaric, but if you go far enough back, there was a highly advanced group of people that inhabited the earth.  They were very intelligent and had great technology that they learned from the ET beings that used to visit.  I see a great event wiped out that group, and when things were reset, there was both primitive groups that evolved and also a few survivors that tried to take over and "steal" this ancient knowledge as their own to propel themselves (a whole other topic that is for another time).  I see that some of the evil bloodlines can be traced back to the thieves of this great knowledge. 


Needless to say this ancient sophisticated society looks to have created this magnificent landscaping.  In theory, this society is referred to as Tartary or Tartarian Empire that inhabited most of Earth.  

I am most curious HOW this was created.  As I focus on that question I get an image of a device that reminds me of a 3D printer, but rather than use a material to build something, it moves in the same motion but uses vibration to dig into the Earth.  It works in a grid fashion, working on the lowest elevation first and using the dirt to build and tamp down on the higher points. I can see the blueprint on graph paper and understand that even though the process appears disorganized as it wasn't done like drawing a picture, it was actually very highly organized.

I also get that this is one of several things created in this way, but this is one of the best preserved.  Most times dust, dirt and vegetation take over.  I hear "there are other buried treasures out there too, literally."

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat



2 comments:

Nessie said...

Great reading Lynn thank you!

I especially noticed the "stealing of knowledge" that happened afternwards. There are also (ET)groups active now that are stealing back their energy from other incarnated people.

I wonder why these groups think that the stealing back of something that they lost is part of our end times, as it seems that after the great reset (which will happen mostly energetically) a lot of these ancient groups will move on to other parts of the universe?
It seems that not all groups will join the big Energy source but move on.

If you have the time and energy to do a reading on this, I would be very grateful.

Blessings to you and your loved ones!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Nessie: Great topic idea. Thanks for the suggestion!