Monday, August 16, 2021

Man in the Iron Mask

Q.  Lynn can you tell us who the man is in the iron mask during King Louis XIV? https://allthatsinteresting.com/the-man-in-the-iron-mask

A.  Great question!  When I focus on this, the first thing I heard was "it is tied to an affair."  I know there are many theories out there ranging from treason, politics, betrayal, etc, but I get this was much more personal to him.  

Exploring the "affair" I wanted to know who this was connected to.  Him?  His wife? Someone close to him?  When put the question out there, I get that it was really tied to him mom and the blood line.   

I get that when his mom was trying to get pregnant for King Louis XIV she had a lot of difficulty having a male heir.  A LOT of pressure was put on the woman to produce a male to carry on the blood line and have a male that would eventually take over the throne.  She was approached by a man that was a political rival of the King's father, and started to have a relationship.  This man already had several male children, and would entice her that he could give her the heir that she deeply desired.  He was very handsome, and used his charm to try to sway her.  I get that she was so desperate, she entertained this man and did get the son that she wanted.  This was a deep secret that was kept from everyone, as it would be certain death to anyone involved.

I get there was some kind of journal or letter found that King Louis XIV's wrote, and this truth came to the surface.  I see his mom was very ill, and when some things were being cleaned/organized, these notes were found.  In some of the letters she admitted to having feelings, and it was clear that this was some kind of affair that went on for a while.  When King Louis learned of this he had everyone murdered as this would threaten his legitimacy to the thrown.  He felt it was "too easy" to kill his biological father, and instead put a mask on him and put him in a cage.  Not only did he want to "punish" him for using his good looks, he didn't want to see his likeness in this man as they resembled each other.  If he talked to revealed his real identity, his family would be murdered and tortured as well.

Very interesting reading!  Thanks so much for the question!

Love and light, Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

So the Sun King wasn't a Bourbon after all. Amazing. Reminds me of how the Windsors are really Germans. Louis XIV ruled France for 72 years, played a major role in an obscure lost work of art Lynn did a reading on for me, caused the death of 30,000 French men digging the canals to supply the water fountains of Versailles, and was a momma's boy who liked to show off his legs, wear wigs and lock up his own dad. Criminal warmonger Napoleon called him the only worthwhile king France ever had. I call him the best case for getting rid of all royalty. While I guess there's a good argument both Louie and Napi were historically important figures, it's amazing how both these figures are still admired.

Javier said...

Wow!

Cyber said...

This is an interesting story but it was really cruel that the son would treat his own biological father that way.

I wonder what karma the son had to endure after that life for this heinous action.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I think our history and the way it is taught is so incorrect. They have been lying to us forever.

@Javier: I know!

@Cyber: I agree... and karma will get you.

Cathari said...

Robert, Robert, Robert......you just described one of the greatest men to ever walk the Earth in the modern era a "criminal warmonger." sigh.....

Do you not realize that Napoleon went up against the very same forces that Trump recently attempted to stand up to?

You are merely revealing your own conditioning by the Enemy by describing the Emperor in those words.

Forgive me, but I feel the need to defend one of my heroes.