Tuesday, August 31, 2021

SubscribeStar: Mystery Haunting

Q.  Here is a mystery. A woman passed away that lived close to my home and it is said she haunts an old hotel (now a Bed and Breakfast) nearby. She has been called America’s first woman serial killer. Her Granddaughter provides a different explanation. So, was Bertha Gifford really a serial killer or was this just a way to sell newspapers? 


A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

No comments: