Tuesday, July 20, 2021

SubscribeStar: Beer Bug Shot and Semen

Q.  You had a post about blood transfusions and the risk from "the shot" in people with their contaminated blood. What about semen? Would you do a reading? Hope you are doing well. Sending light and love.

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: