Monday, April 19, 2021

Devil's Tower

Q.  Hi Lynn. I cannot find if you have done a reading on the Devil’s Tower. Can you please explain it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devils_Tower  

A.  This is an interesting landmark.  As I look at this, I see the picture come alive and it appears that at one time this surrounding area was a green oasis of lush vegetation.

When I look at the area where the tower is, I see an ENORMOUS tree.  This tree existed during a time when many trees were larger, and giants lived on parts of the earth.  I see that the earth is much closer to the sun, and the gravitational pull was very different which afforded the opportunity for both plants, animals and humans to be larger.

This tree has since be cut off, however the stump remains.   I see this as more of a petrified wood.  I know studies have been done on the rock composition, but I'd be curious to see how that breakdown compares to ancient wood as I clearly see this as a tree stump that is thousands of years old.

Very interesting reading!  Thank you for the suggestion!  Love and light, Lynn 
Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

6 comments:

Ryno said...

Wow. Many legends and myths and also many video games (Japanese ones anyway) talk about mind boggling world trees. For example, Yggdrasil of Norse cosmology is one. Was Devil's Tower one of those? Interesting name choice, they renamed something probably sacred and beautiful to an image of the Devil. Are there any other remains of these ginormous trees elsewhere in out current 3D world?

A Man Called Da-da said...

I THOUGHT that was a stump, given that other "geologic" formation that was a tree stump in... Georgia? North Carolina? I don't remember. Looks the same, though.

-Ryno: There was also Miyazaki's tree in "Castle in the Sky." And one in the Avatar series.

Robert Schoen said...

I seem to remember Lynn did a reading on this awhile back saying how not only do these "mountains" resemble tree stumps but that also other geological features that resemble bodies or heads are petrified remains of giant creatures who used to live here.

ela-mar said...

wow, it really looks like a tree stump! Probable there are still roots in the ground. Thank you, Lynn!

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Lynn... Could you please give us advice, how to stop the PTW doing evil deeds?

I get a bad feeling about them lately. I'm afraid that they will destruct the whole world soon. :(

Actually, I got bad vibes about the future since 90s. Sad to know that it's escalating and manifested to be worse. :(

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks so much for the comments! It was an interesting reading for sure!

Yes Truth/Knowledge Master, I can look into this.