Tuesday, April 20, 2021

SubscribeStar: Evolution of the Eye or Anomaly (Tetradhromats)

Q.  Hi Lynn, 

I've got a simple question. Most humans have 3 cones in their eyes that allow them to see color, but there are some rare humans that have 4 cones of color. They are called Tetrachromats and it is estimated that they can see 99 million more colors compared to a "normal" person. My question is do you see this as a natural evolution of humans and the whole human race will have 4 cones, or will this always just be a fluke in the population?


A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn
Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: